• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2023/2024

greenlig

RP was pretty adamant at the medal dinner he'd like some answers into the financial mismanagement. He's definitely seething about it and has been for a while
APL got caught up in the same cooked hype bubble that every vaguely tech-adjacent industry did. I guarantee there were discussions about minting NFTs for teams or some shit. They all got as caught up in what was essentially useless shit for people locked indoors and believed that was now how we all lived. Who could genuinely believe that Australia could support some turbo soccer app social platform thing and get any return on it? It's a f**king website for f**ks sake. TWG was doing a better job before it closed! The games industry had the same issue, hired every man and his pixel art dog, imagined that Animal Crossing shut-ins would be the new normal. Idiots everywhere. APL the chief among them. Reeks of tech-illiterate corporates wanting to connect with the kids on their tick tocks and play station. Deloitte or some consultancy like that lined their pockets.

midfielder

2 different organisations National teams are FA and APL is a different company.
I know.... but does JJ take say the best offer say Ch 7, and leave APL to itself, or does he do a little horse trading....

Assume 10 home soil games of our top national teams and say another 5 by U 23 teams....

Add if played overseas games in our time zone....

JJ has something to sell.... APL in part IMO because 10 have never done the promotion and cross promotion they promised .... but APL is on its knees ...

So does JJ let APL collapse and hope his second division can take its place with some A-L joining or something else.

Me thinks somewhere included in the answer is FA, helping APL.

turbo

How the f**k they just got a 2 year Marquee deal for Leckie at age 33 is completely beyond me.
Saw some suggesting its an accounting thing and if they had to pay him out or he was long term injured it would be beneficial to use that slot. No idea how accurate that is but it makes some sense.

bikinigirl

. I don't know the details of the Leckie deal but I thought the terminology had moved away from marquee to designated or nominated players ... basically an outside the cap classification

. marquees were attracting co-payments from the league ... which was another, bullshit, big club move - but the league can't afford afford that any more

Michael

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred