• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Premiership decider - CCM vs AUFC

Big Al

I don’t know how many minutes Irunkunda will get. With nothing really to play for they might wrap him in bubble wrap as he is the poster boy for the All-Stars and need to protect the Buyern move.

Also bit contradictive that the National team didn’t want to push him and need to nurture his growth, even though the Olyroos play with very low crowds and no real pressure.

Yet next minute APL throws him first into the All Stars with a likely crowd of tens of thousands and millions of eyes all around the world staring at him waiting to do something.
Adelaide won’t care their last chance to use him.

I think they will sub him off at some point for an applause. Faz will have to empty his pockets to let off the field

FFC Mariner

I don’t know how many minutes Irunkunda will get. With nothing really to play for they might wrap him in bubble wrap as he is the poster boy for the All-Stars and need to protect the Buyern move.

Also bit contradictive that the National team didn’t want to push him and need to nurture his growth, even though the Olyroos play with very low crowds and no real pressure.

Yet next minute APL throws him first into the All Stars with a likely crowd of tens of thousands and millions of eyes all around the world staring at him waiting to do something.
Arnold has nothing to do with the Allstars.
That's why

Ozhammer

Absolutely filthy that I have to go to Brisvegas for a work conference from Weds morning. If my company wasn’t a sponsor and I was expected to be there, I’d have chucked a sickie for sure.

No doubt Mrs OH will be doing my cheering for me and I will be looking for a quiet corner of the hotel to watch the game on my phone.

The boys will get this done, of that I have no doubt.

COYY 💛💙

Huddo

We are in the ACL Elite (highest ranked Aust team). Winning GF gets you nothing. If we win the AFC Cup the loser of the Cup gets our playoff spot for the ACL Elite otherwise they stay in AFC Cup.

To be honest, for Australia's coefficiency rating not having the extra spot in the AFC may actually be beneficial.

montywoodpeg

We are in the ACL Elite (highest ranked Aust team). Winning GF gets you nothing. If we win the AFC Cup the loser of the Cup gets our playoff spot for the ACL Elite otherwise they stay in AFC Cup.
Still bizarre to me how the spot isn't awarded to the next Australian team in the A-League.
I guess it's like CCM would qualify through the domestic competition first, and so entry from winning the AFC Cup would be deferred to the runners-up - instead of the other way around.

turbo

Still bizarre to me how the spot isn't awarded to the next Australian team in the A-League.
I guess it's like CCM would qualify through the domestic competition first, and so entry from winning the AFC Cup would be deferred to the runners-up - instead of the other way around.
Would be very unfair to the runner up of the AFC cup if the entry we won ended up with Victory or something.

adz

Staff member
Just in case anyone is not sure, here is a super-simple graphic on how the last game of the season could play out

simple-last-round.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred