• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Matchday 22 v Plastics

scottmac

Suspended
I'm 9
The only real change here is that it's no longer an automatic foul because it led to a teammate scoring. Outside of that, just like the laws 1 year, 3 years, 10 years ago, ref can still call it a foul.

Sigh, I've managed to miss every game live this season. When do I tune in? just before this goal.

Saw the scoreline and thought 'of course it's fkn city'. I feel like they're well and truly our bogey team by now.
We beat them in Fergie time last year 3-2, how are they a bogey team?

true believer

Disagree I have it in for him. He was hired to score goals and has none unless against NPL opposition.

The amount of times I was yelling at the screen because he allowed defenders to easily play out the back were numerous today.

If you think he had a good game today then you really need to go back and look at the game again. As for having “Marty’s fire” you’re having a laugh.
yeah nah he drew a a few yellow cards because he was causing trouble .
considering the horse shit we had for the last 6 years .he's a gem . i doubt cumdog will have
10% of his application

Last edited:

scottmac

Suspended
Now you’re just telling porkies. Time to put your drink down and go to bed.
Easy way to end that.... write me off as a drunk. It's only your opinion MM, no more valid than anyone else's. It's OK if you don't like blonde hair. I'm sure your not the only one ?

FFC Mariner

Oh, got nothing to do with Simon undergoing surgery and Tsekenis not being up to it, but go on..........
No it doesnt. Ive been watching Tsekenis in NPL2 and no one thought he was ready. He may be but he isnt yet.
As for Shit Neymar, he isnt up to AL standard yet as per his scoring record

(That his nickname in at least 2 group chats)

Wombat

They were better than us. A bit too much quality and they harried us well.

But we battled well and blooded 2 new debutants.

Great goal by Urena.

Moreshe did quite well and was more dangerous than Cy and Beni.

We were a bit lacking in the middle of the park.

The defending on that 3rd goal was horrid.

We missed Nizzy and Miller massively.

scottmac

Suspended
No it doesnt. Ive been watching Tsekenis in NPL2 and no one thought he was ready. He may be but he isnt yet.
As for Shit Neymar, he isnt up to AL standard yet as per his scoring record

(That his nickname in at least 2 group chats)
How about his created chances? He is definitely Aleague standard and more. He's played f**k all games and has been unlucky. Both you and Mick have never been in for flashy players so your opinion here is jaded.

marinermick

. Both you and Mick have never been in for flashy players so your opinion here is jaded.

Don’t presume to know or make judgement on what I am in for.

If he was an eighteen year old academy player on minimum wage he would get grace. He is not. He is an older import and one of our highest paid players. He will be judged as such.

In a team of young players finding their way and performing we don’t have the luxury of another “development” player or someone that may or may not come good.

He is being paid big money to do one specific job on the back of that one specific job he excelled at in Singapore and by that criteria we need to and have signed another striker.

Huddo

I've been reading the IFAB rules all night and all I see is:

It is an offence if a player touches the ball with their hand/arm when it has made their body unnaturally bigger. A player is considered to have made their body unnaturally bigger when the position of their hand/arm is not a consequence of, or justifiable by, the player’s body movement for that specific situation. By having their hand/arm in such a position, the player takes a risk of their hand/arm being hit by the ball and being penalised.

Not how the f**k was that arm in a natural position and not making his frame bigger???

Ironbark

I'm still giving most players time to show what they can do before being too critical.
- we haven't played all that many games in total as a team yet,
- have twice had to deal with and recover from covid outbreaks (including currently),
- missed a month of playing and time away from training (it's hard to train properly in a week of iso... harder if you're a positive case)
and yet despite this have performed particularly well as a team overall and gotten the job done in the majority of cases, including getting into a Cup Final.

I think these guys have earned a little more of our trust and patience.
Except Roux. He's had plenty of time and is not up to speed for what we need.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred