• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

FFC Mariner

@Iain Shand Just about to head off to the ground. Great work by the club getting the game on and organising the seating In a gobal pandemic - if the price people pay is different seats for 1 game then maybe some quiet reflection is called for?

Wait until we host the FFA Cup final and all seats are more expensive and up for grabs. Oh the bleating

Corsair

My mate said pitchside commentator said he was leaving. Don't know if true or where to but seems to be a groundswell of opinion and reports, enough to suggest i think it's probably true.

Maybe that's where the cummings money has come from.

If Birraz leaves i think our top 6 is done unless we sign another top keeper.

pjennings

My mate said pitchside commentator said he was leaving. Don't know if true or where to but seems to be a groundswell of opinion and reports, enough to suggest i think it's probably true.

If Birraz goes we need Danny on loan. If he stays we need Aidan as backup.

scottmac

Suspended

Pitchside commentator said there was speculation. Gave no idea where, just said interest from Japan and Korea. The commentators also said that Sozer is only 6 weeks away.

Corsair

Pitchside commentator said there was speculation. Gave no idea where, just said interest from Japan and Korea. The commentators also said that Sozer is only 6 weeks away.
Good to know, i was at the game so didn't hear the commentary. Would be good for the club to say something to kill the speculation.... but then rowles was said to have interest from Korea which he's presumably turned down for now.

pjennings

After watching the Monty clip I have more questions about Birraz

He says we have 18 players in the squad - that would include Birraz and Sozer but not the other two keepers.

I believe (could be wrong and I haven't been able to find the up to date rules) that the rules for the squad is a minimum of 18 players with a minimum of 2 keepers. So on the face of it Birra cannot be let go until we get a replacement - either through promotion (unlikely IMHO) or recruitment.

Kilsin

After watching the Monty clip I have more questions about Birraz

He says we have 18 players in the squad - that would include Birraz and Sozer but not the other two keepers.

I believe (could be wrong and I haven't been able to find the up to date rules) that the rules for the squad is a minimum of 18 players with a minimum of 2 keepers. So on the face of it Birra cannot be let go until we get a replacement - either through promotion (unlikely IMHO) or recruitment.
Monty really danced around that question which makes me nervous but then at the end says he's heard nothing about it, which strikes me as odd.

Either there was interest and it fell through or he's telling porkies to get through the interview without spilling any beans.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami