• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2012 CCF Season

Pokes

Here we go again!

Who is playing where, what division?

I have signed back on for the mighty Kariong Cougars WAA6... with our new SUPACOACH...

Very much looking forward to this season...bring it on!

T

I have signed back on for the mighty Kariong Cougars WAA6... with our new SUPACOACH...

Me too!!! Can't wait for season to start.... am looking forward to bigger goals after the small ones at Soccer5s

Pokes

At least you won't have to worry about me being in goals, swearing every time you come near me because I'm deathly afraid of copping one of your shots to my face...hahaha!

T

Lol, if it makes you feel better the Tuggerah keeper was squealing everytime I took a shot last night :piralaugh:

ryan

I have mad the move to the illustrious world of over 35's football with the mighty Doyalson Wyee Wolves. Looking forward to it

Kareem

I have moved from SEU to Gosford. Playing MAA (don't know which)
Taking a break from organising a team, just gonna rock up and play this year (massive year of uni)
:pirashoot:

hasbeen

I have moved from SEU to Gosford. Playing MAA (don't know which)
Taking a break from organising a team, just gonna rock up and play this year (massive year of uni)
:pirashoot:

Jeez Kareem, what are you, about 21 or 22? You've had more Clubs than Jack Nicklaus.

Revilo

Kareem - You're welcome to play for our team, Wyoming AA9's last year and I think we should be playing the same grade again I believe. we played/met you when you were playing 7's (injured) with SEU if you remember?

Kareem

Jeez Kareem, what are you, about 21 or 22? You've had more Clubs than Jack Nicklaus.
22 years old. 4 clubs over 15 years

1996-1999= Killarney
2000-2004= SEU
2005-2007= Umina
2008-2009= Ourimbah
2010-2011= SEU

Gosford will be my 5th club

I am joining up with 3 of my mates, and bringing along 4 of mine. Just want to play with mates
:eek:verhead:

offtheball

Commend CCF for including MPL Reseserves in the Association Cup. Makes life easier for clubs in not have to organise trials for reserve grade.

Congrats to Pluim groundsman as well. Fields are in good nick and the place is looking neat and tidy, not always the case. Haven't seen the training field with so much grass on it ever.

hasbeen

Anyone know why we are still bailing out FFA to the tune of $24 for every adult registration?

hasbeen

Uhhh x 2

This is a levy paid by every CCF player (including Juniors who pay a lesser amount)that goes to FFA. It started around 6 or 7 years ago (supposedly temporary) to bail out Soccer Australia who were massively in debt. We are still paying this. I wondered why.

Wombat

Here we go again!

Who is playing where, what division?

Who is your coach this year?

Wombat

Uhhh x 2

This is a levy paid by every CCF player (including Juniors who pay a lesser amount)that goes to FFA. It started around 6 or 7 years ago (supposedly temporary) to bail out Soccer Australia who were massively in debt. We are still paying this. I wondered why.

Because Lowy is a thief.....and is used to fleecing people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred