• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Grounds

Omni

Adelaide's forum has some good pictures of Gold Coast's stadium should they get in the league, that looks nice.

~Floss~

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Wow, that's a nice stadium. With a decent crowd in there the noise would be awesome!

Yeah, nice. I'd go there for an away trip. GC is actually easier than Brisvegas.

Reckon anyone would notice if we brought back a section of that roof and just propped it up behind the bay?  :pirate: :pirashoot:
I reckon it would be a great 'cauldron' for the sound

Roar_Meat

Suncorp is the best, no matter what size the crowd its always loud.
I like Bluetongue, but I think the coast will outgrow its capacity in the future. There is not a huge room for expansion there (palm trees are sacred, not much room on the other side). TBH I dont know what the answer is and I doubt the government will cough up for a larger stadium.

The worst stadium has to be Newcastle without a doubt. Aussie Stadium is shit too, no atmosphere.

serious14

Roar_Meat said:
serious14 said:
kevrenor said:
When Bluetongue is upgraded.... and a statue of Lawrie

100 ft. tall and solid gold, yes?? 

;D

Yeah we are going to put Farinas head on Wally at Suncorp. A LM statue would be tops.

Can't you just tear that piece of sh*t down??  It's not like anyone would notice it's gone, he's only 5' tall.  :p

Roar_Meat

serious14 said:
Roar_Meat said:
serious14 said:
kevrenor said:
When Bluetongue is upgraded.... and a statue of Lawrie

100 ft. tall and solid gold, yes?? 

;D

Yeah we are going to put Farinas head on Wally at Suncorp. A LM statue would be tops.

Can't you just tear that piece of sh*t down??   It's not like anyone would notice it's gone, he's only 5' tall.  :p

Yeah I hate it being a New South Welshman, was a classic when he got painted blue at a state of origin a couple of years ago. I hear Sydney are doing one, will have a removable head so coaches can easily be replaced.

Timmyv

Well Suncorp would be the best if the QLD fans made some Atomsphere for once.

The Telstra dome and Wellington Cake tin are Superb for watching Football. Good viewing and with the Home team Fans making some Atomsphere really improves it. Melbourne has sonce become better with the new Away End thing. Its alot safer there now haha.

EAS isnt to bad, but really needs to be upgraded asap.

Hindmarsh is a great stadium. Its a real Football ground, just wish it was enclosed a bit better.

Never been to perth so cant comment.

Gosford is a nice stadium, espically with the view. Just wish the damn Palm trees werent there and there was a Away end :)

Timmyv

Forgot SFS haha
ITs not to bad. Much of the same good to watch football but would be better if there was more fans to make the atomsphere. Really suxs having to walk but to the Coaches. Casue there is always issues between the fans

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami