• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Socceroos

Andy

fish said:
Zullo wont get a call up I dont think. We are going to need a few old heads with a bit of O/S experience as its going to be a pretty tough gig getting through.

Totally agree with that.

Zullo and Kruse haven't even been able to get an appearance for the Olyroo's yet and IMO there are more better, experienced players that should be picked ahead of them.

Don't get me wrong, these two guys are great players, but I just don't think there ready for World Cup Qualifiers.

fish

Makes the future look pretty good though with all these young boys getting regular game time like Boogs,Milligan and others.
It is a league designed to bring the youth through and it is doing an excellent job so far.
In the previous leauge anyone under 22 would be a bit of a rarity and then youd play Andrew Marth and hed smash both your legs.Ah the memories of Stabber, now theres a hard man.

Jocwa08

Keepers
Vukovic
Bolton
Reddy

Wing Backs
Heffernan
Thompson
Topor-Stanley
Popovic

Centre Backs
Wilkinson
Milicevic
North
A.Griffiths
Foxe
Tarka
Moore
Milligan

Right Mids
Dodd
J.Griffiths

Centre Mids (incliding defensive and attacking)
Jedinak
Muscat
Colosimo
Tiatto
Mackay
Ward

Left Mids
Lazaridis

Stikers
Aloisi
Simon!
Burns
Agostino
Djite
Thompson
Allsopp
Bridge
Harnwell
Corica
Brosque

Andy

Jocwa08 said:
Keepers
Vukovic
Bolton
Reddy

Wing Backs
Heffernan
Thompson
Topor-Stanley
Popovic

Centre Backs
Wilkinson
Milicevic
North
A.Griffiths
Foxe
Tarka
Moore
Milligan

Right Mids
Dodd
J.Griffiths

Centre Mids (incliding defensive and attacking)
Jedinak
Muscat
Colosimo
Tiatto
Mackay
Ward

Left Mids
Lazaridis

Stikers
Aloisi
Simon!
Burns
Agostino
Djite
Thompson
Allsopp
Bridge
Harnwell
Corica
Brosque

Popovic, Tiatto and Lazaridis are all retired from international football and won't be in the squad.

Milicevic has played all of two games this year, no way in hell he'll be in that squad. Same as Nick Ward, unles he sets the Victory on fire and the somehow make the four.

Allsopp has shown this year that he is indedd f*cking rubbish and i strongly doubt he's in the squad.

There are better options than David Tarka and Hayden Foxe.

Burns and Corica would be midfielders, not strikers and i'm not entirely convinced that old man Corica will get a spot.

Simon won't be in the squad. Neither will Bridge, since he's shown just how brilliant he is. 2 goals in 12 games.

marinermick

my mum said that the newcastle herald carried an article on the selections and pim said that craig moore, john aloisi and joel griffiths are certainties

said that heff, wilko, danny and sasho are all in contention

he also said he would not be selecting bolton and milligan needs to relax more!

Andy

marinermick said:
my mum said that the newcastle herald carried an article on the selections and pim said that craig moore, john aloisi and joel griffiths are certainties

said that heff, wilko, danny and sasho are all in contention

he also said he would not be selecting bolton and milligan needs to relax more!

I thought it was the opposite about Milligan, that he's too relaxed.

fish

I thought he said he thought Milligan was an arrogant twat and looked like hed had problems as a child ;D

Part_Timer

from daily telegraph...
pim2hv2.jpg

ok wont resize... just right click and save too lazy to go back and get link  :p

kevrenor

aussiecross said:
from daily telegraph...
ok wont resize... just right click and save too lazy to go back and get link  :p
Interesting and in my opinion fairly accurate

(Note: The forum is set with limits to stop idiots posting images that are way too large (another  nice feature proboards didn't have). To view in original size just right mouse click, and view image)

~Floss~

kevrenor said:
aussiecross said:
from daily telegraph...
Interesting and in my opinion fairly accurate

(Note: The forum is set with limits to stop idiots posting images that are way too large (another  nice feature proboards didn't have). To view in original size just right mouse click, and view image)

So you can insert a huge picture and it resizes it for you?
Is the full size image then available for anyone to download, copy, etc, or just the resized one?

(sorry, off topic)

Rowdy

LOL  :vhappy:

Ahmed Elrich look's a very intelligent player, but need's to shed a few kilos.

You  Fat  Bastard
You  Fat  Bastard
Pim..Say's..Ya'Fat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member