• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

Allreet?

Leagues club went all in on pokies and hates anything that might be disruptive to anyone funneling their cash into the abyss. The way it's changed as a destination since the days of troppo is sad. Young people and fun are too much work for the $. Just a soulless place with no vibe or reason to go there. Every now and again I forget that and am quickly reminded.
This is poetry.

Timmah

Saturday was my first time at CCLC in a decade - place was unrecognisable. Lots of facelift. Seems much nicer at least visually but still the same rough vibes as always.

JackMariner

Just back from overseas. What did I miss?
I really feel for you, if you were not there, because as long as I am perpendicular and still have my faculties I will remember that game till I am horizontal or cremated. Anyway my great mate is in Barcelona usually sits in bay 39 as a Platinum member with me and a few other tragics. His gorgeous wife booked a trip to Spain for them both, many, many months ago, having no idea of our future. Both are former police officers and now deservedly retired, and are my and my darling wife's absolute best mates. Both now absolutely gutted, not being able to experience what so many of us have, that being the spectacle of our Mighty Massive Monumental Mariners teaching Covid Defeat how to play FOOTBALL!. More importantly to witness Poopavic being done for the fifth time has a special place in my grey matter. A-League giving us the venue for the Grand Final,and once again call me conspiratorial, but after having conversations with like minded Mariners tragics we do profess that A- League expected us to be eliminated. Look at our past results with Shitty FC, the probability was that they would do us, particularly after such a short time to recover from such a rigorous campaign. Anyway we did and that's all that matters, dont you reckon. by the way we intend to buy a box for next season if anybody is interested in joining us we would love to hear from you. I have six already for a box we can get 8 or 10, I will be notified after 17th June of availability in Bay 39.

Last edited:

pjennings

I really feel for you, if you were not there, because as long as I am perpendicular and still have my faculties I will remember that game till I am horizontal or cremated. Anyway my great mate is in Barcelona usually sits in bay 39 as a Platinum member with me and a few other tragics. His gorgeous wife booked a trip to Spain for them both, many, many months ago, having no idea of our future. Both are former police officers and now deservedly retired, and are my and my darling wife's absolute best mates. Both now absolutely gutted, not being able to experience what so many of us have, that being the spectacle of our Mighty Massive Monumental Mariners teaching Covid Defeat how to play FOOTBALL!. More importantly to witness Poopavic being done for the fifth time has a special place in my grey matter. A-League giving us the venue for the Grand Final,and once again call me conspiratorial, but after having conversations with like minded Mariners tragics we do profess that A- League expected us to be eliminated. Look at our past results with Shitty FC, the probability was that they would do us, particularly after such a short time to recover from such a rigorous campaign. Anyway we did and that's all that matters, dont you reckon. by the way we intend to buy a box for next season if anybody is interested in joining us we would love to hear from you.
Quite probably true - but having done it once I can't see them reversing the decision in future. Let's go again next season!!

LFCMariners

So a friend said they wished I could've taken the photo that never was, that I described here:
I was lying on the concrete flat on my back beneath the seats, looking directly up at the night sky with all these people above me, guys too young to get a beer with their shirts off jumping about, heads yelling YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! and going mental. It was surreal and funny and for some reason their expressions made me think of those memes of dogs making funny expressions, and how meme-able some of the yelling faces above were. I don't know how long I was actually lying down there on the concrete for, but it was long enough to consider trying to grab my phone out of my pocket so I could snap some funny yelling face shots from my vantage point.
They said they could picture the look as drawn by a funny cartoonist and this alone gave them a giggle...

So I figured to make up for my one regret of the night (not taking a photo capturing that moment from the vantage point I lay in) I'd have a crack at drawing a recollection of it.

I call this piece- Di Pizio, 97" (watercolour on paper):
Di Pizio 97%22 low-res.jpeg

Last edited:

MrCelery

Membership is $15 for 5 years. Cheap parking for the game. You don't have to go in there. Plenty of good spots around.i
Don't need the parking. I catch the train. And I have better use for $15. Appreciate it might be of value to parkers and gamblers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred