• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Sydos v Mariners

Big Al

I don't think we've been figured out it's just the way that Sydney play happens to be our Achilles heel. No other team could play that way sustainably for a whole game at the moment.
We do need a solution for it though as we could very well play them again in finals
SFC have only ripped apart 2 teams. WSW in the derby and us twice. They also are the only team to do that to us all season including the first few games. They get up for us and WSW in a manner they don’t against every one else.

We looked looked bad and that can happen after a super heavy workload then time off.

The reaction against City is all that matters

Stuartmcateer

We can definitely win both. Syd beat us 3 zip last time and we then smacked most teams around afterwards.
Wellington will be the harder game but we have it in us to win both
Go in with hope.
I didn't say we can't win them. I just don't see us bouncing back this time. I'm hopeful it like han solo, I have a bad feeling about this.

Last time Sydney beat us we were unbeaten in 14 and about to hit the AFC knockouts. We had momentum and it was a blip.

This time we are off a loss after a 2 week break after a highly intensive schedule. You don't just switch it on and off.

Last night for the most part looked like rounds 1-4 again. International break helped us then to get time on the training paddock. This time it's taken the wind from our sails.

Ancient Mariner

I didn't say we can't win them. I just don't see us bouncing back this time. I'm hopeful it like han solo, I have a bad feeling about this.

Last time Sydney beat us we were unbeaten in 14 and about to hit the AFC knockouts. We had momentum and it was a blip.

This time we are off a loss after a 2 week break after a highly intensive schedule. You don't just switch it on and off.

Last night for the most part looked like rounds 1-4 again. International break helped us then to get time on the training paddock. This time it's taken the wind from our sails.
I fear you may be right. Last time we were tired and came out slow and they put everything into smashing us in a shock assault for the first 15 minutes.
This time they outplayed us all game.
Hopefully we can get our mojo back by Tuesday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred