• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Asian Champions league Elite Group

turbo

ep, also we went to 0.00 in 2021 (and low in 2020) because of COVID but China basically did the same in 2021 and 2022. China's going to plummet as the 2019 and earlier coefficient points age out.
From what I recall they made us send teams in COVID in a year they didnt count results then when we didnt go the following year they gave us zero. Absolute garbage from the AFC.

JoyfulPenguin

From what I recall they made us send teams in COVID in a year they didnt count results then when we didnt go the following year they gave us zero. Absolute garbage from the AFC.
It was garbage politicking by the AFC but is the unfortunate reality for the next few years at least.

APL need to help the clubs that qualify for the next few seasons to make sure we get the Coefficient back up. Our win and Macarthur's run will help at least.

sydmariner

Yes and they are through to the Champions league final, 1st leg this Saturday. Only mid table in the league though, I guess not everybody can handle the twin demands of doing well in the domestic league and continental cup
I hope we get them in the group stage.

Big Al

There is no group as such. All 12 east teams are in the same pool. 8 match days where you play 8 other teams and it could be home or away. I have no idea how that works in reality but its the AFC. Top 8 of 12 go through to knockout stages.
Sounds more confusing than the AFC Cup

Where every round was a final. Till we eventually won the finals final

Or as we know it the payday final

Emeriners

D'après ce dont je me souviens, ils nous ont fait envoyer des équipes en COVID en un an, ils n'ont pas compté les résultats puis quand nous n'y sommes pas allés l'année suivante, ils nous ont donné zéro. Des ordures absolues de la part de l’AFC.
AFC is one of the most embarrasing Confederation🤡

Emeriners

Il n’y a pas de groupe en tant que tel. Les 12 équipes de l’Est sont dans la même poule. 8 jours de match où vous affrontez 8 autres équipes et cela peut être à domicile ou à l'extérieur. Je n’ai aucune idée de comment cela fonctionne en réalité mais c’est l’AFC. Les 8 premiers sur 12 accèdent aux huitièmes de finale

Emeriners

Il n’y a pas de groupe en tant que tel. Les 12 équipes de l’Est sont dans la même poule. 8 jours de match où vous affrontez 8 autres équipes et cela peut être à domicile ou à l'extérieur. Je n’ai aucune idée de comment cela fonctionne en réalité mais c’est l’AFC. Les 8 premiers sur 12 accèdent aux huitièmes de finale.
And so we could face only 🇨🇳🇰🇷🇯🇵 clubs like we could have a more balanced group schedule while playing against 🇹🇭and Johor, so i wonder how they are going to proceed to have fairs schedules for each 12 club 🤔

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred