• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Bendtner

gunners

im a gooner and i cant stand the miesley lil coont

he needs to be flicked and here here for ade and gallas

put him in place

Andy

gunners said:

put him in place

I hope the arrogant c*nt snaps his leg and never plays a game of professional football ever again.

I really hate him.

Tassiemariner

If you get rid of Adebayor and Bendtner who you gunna have up front.
Eduardo and Walcott. wow even chelski will overtake you with a front line like that.

kevrenor

Andy said:
gunners said:

put him in place

I hope the arrogant c*nt snaps his leg and never plays a game of professional football ever again.

I really hate him.
Now don't equivocate, what do you really think of him?  :tv:

BTW, who is he?  :ashamed:

Andy

Foriegnmariner said:
Eduardo and Walcott. wow even chelski will overtake you with a front line like that.

They will anyway.

kevrenor said:
Andy said:
gunners said:

put him in place

I really hate him.
Now don't equivocate, what do you really think of him?  :tv:

BTW, who is he?
  :ashamed:

The captain of Arsenal who used to play for Chelsea.

gunners

Foriegnmariner said:

y would we flick adebayooorrrrrr. and rvp also mate. our best striker that is

Andy

gunners said:
Foriegnmariner said:

Well, Adebayor is shite anyway, so it wouldn't be that big of a loss. Many, many better players capable of replacing him.

RVP makes Mrdja look injury-free. When was the last time he played 5 or 10 games in a row?

gunners

Andy said:
gunners said:
Foriegnmariner said:

he played the first few months no worries

mrdja is a legend as is gumpers. get out there gumpers and show what ya can do

Well, Adebayor is shite anyway, so it wouldn't be that big of a loss. Many, many better players capable of replacing him.

RVP makes Mrdja look injury-free. When was the last time he played 5 or 10 games in a row?

Andy

Foriegnmariner said:
I completely forgot RVP even existed. 

He doesn't it's a myth, like Timpano.

M4L, his father does have a point. He is innocent, it's not his fault he's rubbish and can't tell the difference between the goals he's attacking and the ones he's defending.

M4L

Andy said:
gunners said:
Foriegnmariner said:

Andy is this who you mean???

0,5001,5333426,00.jpg

Tassiemariner

Bearinator said:
Where did Bendtner even come from? I never heard of him before this season?
Bendtner was on loan at Birmingham last year and helped them get promoted.
Other than that he's played 14 game f or some team in denmark and Arsenal signed him when he was 17.

Andy

M4L said:
Andy said:
gunners said:
Foriegnmariner said:

Andy is this who you mean???

0,5001,5333426,00.jpg

No, I mean this guy:

jamieharnwell.jpg

M4L

No action against Adebayor

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/68875,no-action-against-headbutt-adebayor.aspx

dibo

Andy said:

just checking you're talking about the same adebayor that has led the scoring for the arse with 15 in 20 in the league this season?

i mean he's no salomon kalou (5 in 14) or didier drogba (5 in 10) or even fernando torres (11 in 17), but still...

unless of course you were joking, in which case you forgot this: ;)

:piralaugh:

Andy

dibo said:
Andy said:

just checking you're talking about the same adebayor that has led the scoring for the arse with 15 in 20 in the league this season?

i mean he's no salomon kalou (5 in 14) or didier drogba (5 in 10) or even fernando torres (11 in 17), but still...

unless of course you were joking, in which case you forgot this: ;)

:piralaugh:

No, I think we're talking about the same one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred