• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCF 2011

Jimmy

2 games at Pluim last night and no canteen, lots of unhappy people, especially with the heat. What's happening there, will it be open for games this weekend?

The canteen is run by seperate owners and it seems as tho they have not had their contract renewed.
For memory, they found out last Monday (31st Jan)whether or not they were staying.

darrensprod

Dibo you are right and normally I would do this however in recent times my phone calls to CCF office have not been returned and emails have remained unanswered, as the CCF Chairman has answered questions on this forum before (and has said he is willing to do so), I thought this would be my best option to get an answer.

Only to happy to answer any reasonable question on the forum.

Two points, we dont generally answer every email we get to the office, especiaiiy at this time of year as we literally get thousands.

Secondly, there has been new canteen contractors appointed. they took over this week and will begin trading from Sunday.

Regards
Darren Sprod

offtheball

Only to happy to answer any reasonable question on the forum.

Two points, we dont generally answer every email we get to the office, especiaiiy at this time of year as we literally get thousands.

Secondly, there has been new canteen contractors appointed. they took over this week and will begin trading from Sunday.

Regards
Darren Sprod

I find a policy of not answering emails curious.

You have a contact us email system where the correspondents mistakenly believe their query will be addressed.

Maybe there should be a rider on the site as a warning, by all means send your query but don't expect a reply.

I presume emails from Football NSW, the Mariners etc are replied to. It is just the correspondence from the every day punter, he who supports the whole association, that is ignored.

offtheball

I notice that the finals draw is now up. No Premier League Grand Final at Bluetongue this year. Pity after the washout debacle in 2010.

hasbeen

Doesn't look like too much thought went into the draw either. M16B comp - top 4 is more than likely to be Kincumber, Southern, East Gosford and Umina ... major & minor finals at Gwandalan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami