• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Allreet?

Watched highlights of Garang v Maty Ryan last weekend.

GK was Volendam's main threat - could have had a goal and an assist. Maty made a couple of excellent saves, including a one on one with GK.

I was a bit concerned with GK's body language - he didn't look interested most of the time.

Insertnamehere

Watched highlights of Garang v Maty Ryan last weekend.

GK was Volendam's main threat - could have had a goal and an assist. Maty made a couple of excellent saves, including a one on one with GK.

I was a bit concerned with GK's body language - he didn't look interested most of the time.
Monty used to say he has a lot to do in regards to defence and positioning. Maybe he's not being ridden as hard as under monty in that regard.

turbo

I think Crawley also has a big say and his favourites. Mitch Langerack should be the GK but won’t even get picked after the World Cup debacle
That was with Ryan available knowing the backups were unlikely to be used. Lets see how much faith he has in them if Ryan is in doubt. Redders has had a few absolute howlers lately and can't live off that shootout forever. It's much easier to hide behind blooding the next generation of socceroos keepers in Ryan's absence than it is to justify bringing a bloke who hasnt been in the top 5 ALM keepers this season.

Stuartmcateer

Glover? Not sure he's AL level
He wouldn’t be my top choice but he’s a development in the sense he is young(ish) and inexperienced at that level.

He seems to be in the mix with Arnie and having been in camps definitely would get picked ahead of pav at this stage.

GK is rarely a spot to pick a bolter in a major tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred