• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club PT 2

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I’m fairly certain that those docile pricks at the APL think we’re dummies who don’t see their pet refs carry on like dipshits…..BUT….apart from my thought of Monty hooking the team off the pitch after yet another disgraceful ref moment, what can we,as fans, do about it ? , that doesn’t involve not going to games and thus not supporting the lads

Tevor

I think you’re forgetting that the refs are still under the FFA not the APL, they can’t do anything about the refs
The APL in their wisdom allowed this to happen so they are not the innocent party. An if they put themselves in a position to not be able to control what happens in their own comp then that is even worst. There is so much wrong with the Comp now it’s a joke. Was never this bad. The crowds at every game are so bad it should be a huge wake up call. P- still screwing up on simple things like sound at a game. I don’t ever remember Fox having sound issues.

turbo

I don’t ever remember Fox having sound issues.
Fox were a lot better but we still saw coverage issues from time to time. Like Tuba guy, a graphic stuck on the screen etc.. it’s frustrating though as you don’t need to be an expert to point out some of the obvious things being stuffed up this season

Shaun Mielekamp

As he should be.

@Shaun Mielekamp - you know what the fans want to see, a public (not back room or proper channels) response that it was an appalling decision and expressing the frustration this is happening again after the City game. There are numerous other worse tackles every round not upgraded. The officials are hurting engagement in the league. Oh and we don’t want to see a ref apologising for giving a penalty, that doesn’t look good.
Yes I was and still am very frustrated - to the point that I have to retract and apologise to some senior officials for my own comments towards them. I generally pride myself on being professional in heated situations but I'll be honest I lost my shit this time.
In saying that the appeal hearing is tonight, we might not find the outcome until tomorrow morning if they take time to deliberate the decision. We put in our best submission and used all resources we had available, hopefully the decision goes in favour of Lewis and he is cleared to play this weekend.

Ads

Are yes, very keen to hear or especially see a statement on how Miller brought the game in to disrepute by doing some swear words as well as the explanation on how his challenge is different from the other 2/3 that we have not gone our way on the field.

Insertnamehere

I feel we're gonna have to start make Joe Kelly, dodgers memes about Lewis.

Most won't know who Joe is but he got a stupid suspension in MLB for antagonising another player who he was having a verbal with.

The meme was he was taking the punishment because the MLB didn't like him. Or something to that effect.

turbo

Do this seasons membership cards say 2021 or 2022? I’ve got a feeling I’ve misplaced my current one and have the previous season in my wallet. And if I have is my best option to email @Iain Shand ?

Also what’s the process for the kids go free promo - do I need to purchase tickets for the kids @ $0 if I’m a GA member?

Corsair

Do this seasons membership cards say 2021 or 2022? I’ve got a feeling I’ve misplaced my current one and have the previous season in my wallet. And if I have is my best option to email @Iain Shand ?

Also what’s the process for the kids go free promo - do I need to purchase tickets for the kids @ $0 if I’m a GA member?
They say 21.22 and have mate and paladin logo on them, last seasons just says 2021 with Masterfoods.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami