• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans home game cards

adz

Staff member
Facebook is telling me it's been 3 years since we did these cards - business cards with all the home games listed. Did anyone get one?

Any thoughts on doing another one like it for this season? Maybe if we have some volunteers to take a pile of cards to coffee shops and whatnot - around the Coast, Sydney, or wherever (happy to post some out), to spread the word around a bit?

@Shaun Mielekamp would there be any objections from the club about this and maybe putting "Central Coast Mariners" on it somewhere?

ccmfans-business-cards.jpg

adz

Staff member
Haven't put much thought into numbers yet.

And the design will need changing, get rid of the stupid QR code and put something else there... maybe just a heading "Central Coast Mariners Fan Community" or something.

I just went through Vistaprint so I think they were a fair bit cheaper than anything around here - I'd have to look up the details - wouldn't expect you to beat it :)

Good to know about the printing business though. Might have some ideas for more print stuff, will see what everyone thinks.

Rowdy

Maybe under the ccmfans.net logo put a line of text like:

"Wanna know the latest team news, speculation, & discussion on everything & anything to do with the Mariners ???
Then check out our website, by fans - for fans of the Y&B !"

"www.ccmfans.net
.......12 Seasons & still going strong !"

Or something to that effect.

Giving folks a bit of understanding of what they're going to find if they decide to check out the forum.

Hopefully get a few more new members contributing on here ! :)

Reactions: adz

Wombat

No one can beat Vistaprint for price!
They print offshore.
Their quality is not very good and lead times are usually 3 weeks minimum.
Their customer service is not well regarded.
But they are very cheap.

adz

Staff member
This was for 2000 cards
cards-price.jpg
Price was the main factor but I think the quality was okay, and it came in 4 days - although that is express postage.
It's not something that is really time critical so a couple of weeks isn't a problem.

Wombat

I can do you 2000 cards for $150.
Cello glase if you like and they will look a lot better than a vistaprint card.

adz

Staff member
Thanks for looking into this - was really just seeing how much interest there is for something like this - doesn't seem like a lot and not sure it's worth pursuing at the moment. Club didn't even bother replying.

Big Al

The ramble podcast guys were handing out flyers on Saturday at the game, same they didn't team up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami