• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Newcastle Pictures

Andy

ticker said:
Is this Marinator at the bottom of the pic the ugliest fan in the league?
Squad-04.jpg

It's funny how you didn't notice the jets fans in that photo.

Andy

ticker said:
brett said:
ticker said:
Is this Marinator at the bottom of the pic the ugliest fan in the league?

Yes. Guess where he's from. ;)

Central Coast.

Guess again.

Think north of the Central Coast.

N_wcastle

Even for a Gypsy troll like yourself, it shouldn't be to hard to fill in the blanks there.

hazza

WTF is this. Who has the best looking support. OMG i saw this photo of the Cove one guy was so ugly..... pathetic ::)

dru

Guys don't feed the trolls, frankly I don't give a damn what he says about me. He probably didn't even leave Windale for the game. Hell even from Singleton I would of been traveling further than his father/brother/uncle twice removed and his mother/schoolyard goat have ever let him go by himself before.

Brett you bastard for agreeing with him ;)

Andy I got away from that hell hole, actually I never lived in Newcastle I've been in the hunter valley for the last two years (Singleton is close enough) but now I've left for Queensland. the guy behind me and to the the right is newieutd so don't go bagging out who you don't know. They may actually be decent people.

I more worried about the the guy in yellow wearing the jest scarf!

Part_Timer

thank you captain obvious............regardless of it being a socceroos jersey why would you wear yellow to a mariners home game..while your in the squadron

Part_Timer

well then are you admitting that newcastles jerseys are baby shit mustard brown because they are certainly not gold as newcastle ppl claim

Timmah

I still stand by the assertion that the giant Newcastle banner down the side of the stand should not have been allowed.

adz

Staff member
Timmah said:
I still stand by the assertion that the giant Newcastle banner down the side of the stand should not have been allowed.

why not? good on them... they went to a lot of effort to put that f**king ugly thing together.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred