• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Pissants United

Forum Phoenix

We’re a very hard attack to stop. Hunger, confidence and no silly mistakes, and there’s no one I think we can’t beat.

How nice is it to be able to say that.

Believe that was the first time we’ve beaten victory in an NYE match. Turning up in big fixtures against big sides at home hasn’t exactly been a staple of ours.

All very good signs.

Big Al

We’re a very hard attack to stop. Hunger, confidence and no silly mistakes, and there’s no one I think we can’t beat.

Believe that was the first time we’ve beaten victory in an NYE match. Turning up in big fixtures against big sides at home hasn’t exactly been a staple of ours.

All very good signs.
Now just need to make the Koul adjustment. He has been involved in a fair few of our goals recently in some form.

pjennings

All very good signs.
I look at us in 3rd spot at this stage and think we have a lot more to offer. Danny looks sharper since his spell with JC. Farrell and Hall have both been below where they can be and will surely deliver more. Kaltak is getting better each game. Roux looks to be back to his pre-injury form. Nizz is Nizz. Steele is looking better and better. Tulio I think will be enormous for us if we can keep hold of him. Beni is starting to show some of his form from the back end of last season. Ruhs looks like he is about to explode and Sami is working hard. Cumdingo looks like the pressure is off having made the World Cup. (Where's that long term contract). Then you bring in Moresche and some of the youngsters.

As long as this window doesn't hurt us anymore (and maybe even a judicious addition) I think I'll be keeping 27th May free in case I need to travel to Allianz.

marinermick

All very good signs.

Just need to win in Victoria now ;-)

midfielder

Over time, luck, 50 / 50 calls, injury to key players at key parts of the season... tend to kinda balance out except if you are a SFC or MV.... AU on key calls remember the pens... one off shots by players who have scored 5 goals in their career suddenly pull a shot off and score...

I suggest in the previous seasons, most 50 / 50 calls went against us... the number of worldies scored against us...just look at any annual aleague highlights reel... to see how many ...

Just maybe this year its starting to turn and in no small way thanks to Koul... he was seen as special and in need of protecting from thugs ...

Would love to beat the pissants they have always had a habit of doing little fouls to stop play kinda like MV ... and always scream if you come near them...

Tevor

Over time, luck, 50 / 50 calls, injury to key players at key parts of the season... tend to kinda balance out except if you are a SFC or MV.... AU on key calls remember the pens... one off shots by players who have scored 5 goals in their career suddenly pull a shot off and score...

I suggest in the previous seasons, most 50 / 50 calls went against us... the number of worldies scored against us...just look at any annual aleague highlights reel... to see how many ...

Just maybe this year its starting to turn and in no small way thanks to Koul... he was seen as special and in need of protecting from thugs ...

Would love to beat the pissants they have always had a habit of doing little fouls to stop play kinda like MV ... and always scream if you come near them...
Pissants have the worst score for YC’s and RC’s so you are spot on they love to foul you and dive and carry on when it’s the other way around. Veart made them into this type of team, as we know with the wrong Ref it can be disastrous for us.

Big Al

Yet Silvera has been unlucky to lose his spot and has been defending better than Kuol. So I'm pretty hopeful.
Yeah he’s been playing decent but doesn’t bring other players in like Koul does but they are different players.

I actually like his energy more as a sub. Ruhs and Sammy need more time together as a combo to develop their timing and are lethal combo potential late in games. Also who was sitting on the grass watching the fireworks together away from everyone else. These two. I think I’d now make it a structure of them being the subs but it depends on where Tulio plays best. Does Ayongo come back for our two up front and push Tulio wide or stay as is and then there is a spot for Sammy to claim on the opposite wing to Beni.

Also Koul leaving is probably good for Beni as well as he will probably get more game time which I think he likes to find rhythm and won’t get dragged as quickly

Tevor

Yeah he’s been playing decent but doesn’t bring other players in like Koul does but they are different players.

I actually like his energy more as a sub. Ruhs and Sammy need more time together as a combo to develop their timing and are lethal combo potential late in games. Also who was sitting on the grass watching the fireworks together away from everyone else. These two. I think I’d now make it a structure of them being the subs but it depends on where Tulio plays best. Does Ayongo come back for our two up front and push Tulio wide or stay as is and then there is a spot for Sammy to claim on the opposite wing to Beni.

Also Koul leaving is probably good for Beni as well as he will probably get more game time which I think he likes to find rhythm and won’t get dragged as quickly
Funny though as I was only thinking Silvera could have taken a few shots lately however he is gone for the assist and it hasn't come off, perhaps they are working on this aspect of his game.

Big Al

Funny though as I was only thinking Silvera could have taken a few shots lately however he is gone for the assist and it hasn't come off, perhaps they are working on this aspect of his game.
Yeah thought he should have had a shot against MV when he got into a similar position as Koul when he went hard and high at the keeper but somehow Sammy cross ended back out with the backs

Tevor

I'd be interested to see what others think, I love Garanski and hope so much he develops into a top player and has a long and fruitful career in Europe and for the Socceroos however has he been a distraction for the team? Since the NU deal he has been the darling of the press, every game is all about him and I cannot help but think some of our players might be happy to see him move on and take away the constant hype. I feel Monty has done a great job in keeping the press circus under control and Garang's feet on the ground this season. We are all fearful of him leaving however perhaps his departure will see the team gel a bit better without the distraction. This game will be very interesting to see how we go without his presence. Perhaps it will be the switch to see others step up further and fill the gap.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I reckon we got this , but its a shame that absolute wanker, Veart is still in charge, turned a perfectly good-ish team into a bunch of diving whinging thugs...can only hope his pet ref/VAR operator has the runs and cant make it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred