• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM CCM vs Scummers 27-04-2024

nl.ryan

I need to buy a ticket for a friend. Can someone tell me where the best place to get them is please? I know we always sit together in that corner but I don’t know which one it is. Thanks.

Archie

No more tickets are available in Bay 9 and 11, if you want to be right in the action of the active support grab a ticket in Bay 10 which is also getting full or Bay 12 if you still wanna be around CCM supporters but still have a good view of the game.

pjennings

Has anyone heard anything about last minute buyers for them? If it is their last game it could deflate them or equally galvanise them for a big game.

The decision not only affects the Greater Newcastle population but all the Football NNSW players from a population of roughly 1.25million people.

turbo

Talking to some people up there in the week and this is their grand final. They will be fired up for this.
FTS
Remember them?
When you’ve got nothing to look forward to trying to mess up someone else’s season is the next best thing. We should have enough fire in the belly to get it done though.

Insertnamehere

They are in fine form aswell picking up 12 points in their last 6 which includes their win over the smurfs. Jacko and our squad are profesional enough to take them seriously and I expect them to play like the Kants, pressing us relentlessly to begin with so we need to be patient and wear them out and then the goals will sort its self out. FTS
Wutd were second form team behind us till we pantsed them 2-0. Kants was a very good tune up. We should be confident.

pjennings

No one viable by all accounts.
Shame
If they do go under I wouldn't mind picking up a few of their players.

However, rhe bigger opportunity (and cost) for us would be to put in an infrastructure to allow us to draw players from Football NNSW. TBH it would mean raising the standard across a Federation that has had standouts but is weaker than most.

To my mind the more than half million population that is part of Football NNSW but is not in the Hunter area have realistically been without a football pathway

Stuartmcateer

To my mind the more than half million population that is part of Football NNSW but is not in the Hunter area have realistically been without a football pathway
There is a pathway but the usual barriers of distance and cost disadvantage kids outside the hunter.

Coffs, Taree and northern inland (Tamworth) all play in the youth NPL.

kids from Grafton north - especially the Lismore/ tweed kids usually choose to go into SE Qld as it's closer.

The NNSW federation have FT development staff in each regional association. They used to run the jets youth program but generally the relationship between the fed and the club swings like the years of infighting between mariners/CCF/CCU.

style_cafe

Hey now,hey now your dream is over
Hey now ,hey now when receivers come in,
They come, they come, please build a wall between us
You know that you can`t win...

Don`t let them win...
Hey now,hey now take Hoffman with you
Hey now ,hey now take Sackwhack toooo
Jets came and now Jets crashed....
(merge into)
& we are Champions!
say we are Champions!