• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCMA 2019 Season

Josho Howe

The academy season starts on Saturday against St George FC away. Let's hope the young lads can have a good season and once again push for promotion.

Wombat

Like Trent and Wales?

Whats your point Fulham? The good Yoof players are supposed to break through. TBT should have been retained but Lachie really hasnt impressed me in an ordinary City side...in fact some would say he cost them badly when the coach (who is shit) picked him over Falloveralot.

FFC Mariner

Points pretty obvious. Anyone half decent that we develop is allowed to walk for free because the football Dept here in Oz is a complete cluster f**k

Wombat

Is Blanch the 8.???

Quality player.

This team has ALOT of potential. Backs are a bit sloppy first touch wise.

AMP them up abit and this side could really smash some opponents.

They were way the better side for the 15-20 mins i watched.

Wombat

I will ask her Pat but I think she might be sitting out this season. She looks fit though.

marinermick

Hearing all the senior coaches of the academy have been sacked.

Apparently club not happy with how the squad is being managed and their performances.Talk of lack of preparation and planning in teams, no session plans for training, little analysis of opposition etc

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami