• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Forum Phoenix

Pretty clearly a player who can help us win more games. I'm not overly worried about his attitude, purely because our leadership group is seriously strong. And we don't "NEED" him. So I think it's clearly on him to change himself. Not us. And I can't imagine Monty, Ollie, Matty, Marcos, Birra, Rowles etc tolerating anything that would damage the side.

scottmac

Suspended
Pretty clearly a player who can help us win more games. I'm not overly worried about his attitude, purely because our leadership group is seriously strong. And we don't "NEED" him. So I think it's clearly on him to change himself. Not us. And I can't imagine Monty, Ollie, Matty, Marcos, Birra, Rowles etc tolerating anything that would damage the side.
That's a great point. This isn't on us. We'll do absolutely f**king fine without him. It's completely on him

style_cafe

If he's on the ? maybe. Have woken up in Newy (or been woken up) a few times. Once the train didn't terminate, no one woke me up in Newy, and I woke up at Woy Woy thinking I still had a bit to go, then it left to the south............ big nights in Sydney
If he went to the Jets would we be able to call him”Scumdog”… :popcorn:

pjennings

Maclaren looks like he came in to replace Cummings by the look of it - and Boyle was their beside both

Boyle

SeasonGamesGoalsAssistsMinsG/MINGI/MIN
2015-16
33​
6​
1​
1422​
237​
203​
2016-17
43​
9​
7​
2599​
289​
162​
2017-18
42​
6​
13​
3567​
595​
188​
2018-19
29​
6​
9​
2084​
347​
139​

Cummings

SeasonGamesGoalsAssistsMinsG/MINGI/MIN
2015-16
49​
25​
6​
3928​
157​
127​
2016-17
40​
23​
8​
2946​
128​
95​

Maclaren

2017-18
15​
8​
3​
894​
112​
81​
2018-19
15​
1​
2​
510​
510​
170​

Corsair

I'd be more worried about the people filming whatever goes on and putting it on social media.
If he hangs himself being a dick in public then he'll ride the pine or get sent home. My concern is he leads an impressionable youth player or two into strife.

shipwreck

Went through the Dundee forum last night.

Apparently Cummings is a done deal, he got on the flight yesterday.

General concensus is that he will dominate once focused. Reference his behaviour, it was also mentioned that he is easily manipulated / egged on by peers because he is looking for approval.

I find this interesting because based on our playing group, we don't really have negatively influential dbags that would create this atmosphere, like you would probably see in a team full of 20 something Scottish lads.

Finally, his motivation is obviously the world cup, Monty can leverage off the fact that Montys guidance has already gotten Kye a call up.

In summary I am quietly optimistic about this now and I was against It initially.

marinermick

I don't think we need him tbh. Moreshe and Urena are a lovely combo.

Disagree. The lack of goals, especially from Moresche, is a worry. We really don’t have a point man as Urena plays deeper and Moresche likes to drift to the left.

And I hear all this “he will come good”. Given the amount we have in the next three months we don’t have that luxury and we need bodies for the heavy schedule.

We should sign any talented player available to us regardless of what we have currently on our books. It is the only way to win silverware.

Ironbark

Disagree. The lack of goals, especially from Moresche, is a worry. We really don’t have a point man as Urena plays deeper and Moresche likes to drift to the left.

And I hear all this “he will come good”. Given the amount we have in the next three months we don’t have that luxury and we need bodies for the heavy schedule.

We should sign any talented player available to us regardless of what we have currently on our books. It is the only way to win silverware.
Totally agreed.

I do think Moresche and Urena will produce plenty of goals, very confident of it - putting potential injuries etc. aside.

However, while we have a solid squad we are thin for rotation in reality. As has been said already, condensed catch up games, potential ACL, and just having a good season are all supported by topping up with more proven firepower.

If anyone can get the most out of the Cuimdawg it is Monty. He won't be costing a tonne, doesn't use up a visa and can sit on the pine if he doesn't perform.

For what it's worth I think he will perform and will likely even become a crowd favorite

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami