• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

pjennings

Verrrrrry interesting
No idea about his ability, but the Turkish club he was at is not bad at all.
You’d doubt he’s here to be a content back up.
Yeah - I doubt he is at a level to push Birraz - but I suspect he is an upgrade on Pearce. Playing 4 games in third and fourth tier in Turkey sine 2018/2019 and 6 games in the Turkish domestic cup competition in that period does not tell me he is ready to push Birraz out.

What level would you place him at @Wombat

turbo

Given the lengths we went to keep Bizz, i feel he is the back up only
That might be the point though, I’m as big of a fan of what he’s done for us as anyone but if he’s in too strong of a bargaining position it isn’t good for the club. At 24 if he’s got a path to the number 1 spot he can be a long term prospect.

Wombat

Yeah - I doubt he is at a level to push Birraz - but I suspect he is an upgrade on Pearce. Playing 4 games in third and fourth tier in Turkey sine 2018/2019 and 6 games in the Turkish domestic cup competition in that period does not tell me he is ready to push Birraz out.

What level would you place him at @Wombat
Pat,

I saw 10 mins before they kicked me out. I saw a VERY confident keeper. Great talker and good reader of the game.
One of those keepers that is confident to dribble the ball out from the back.
Didnt really get to see his shot stopping skills but he looked like a livewire. I'd rate him above Trott and Pearce and TBH Redmayne.
Need to see more PJ.........but he oozes quality and confidence.

scottmac

Suspended
It seems a though Monty has a good idea about what he needs for the team. And what he doesn't need.. would be interesting to know how much he had to do with these decisions to basically play live NPL football this year rather than train and watch others go round........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami