• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Corsair

7th in the leading goal scores...
I watched the 2nd half, he missed a sitter and was very unlucky to hit the post on another shot. They got a pen in the 90th minute which he was desperate to take but they gave it to another player who was on equal goals. He wasn't happy. Looked like the best player on the park, wasted in that league. Commentator said he was unlikely to be in the league next season....

The standard is pretty low in the game i watched, if he does end up coming here i wouldn't expect miracles, it'll take time to adjust. Good movement, vision and reading of play though. Definitely got talent.

Last edited:

turbo

Not a chance he’s 6’5 ?
I trusted Wikipedia on that one. Cy listed as 5’10 and Noah looks a fair bit taller there. Looking into it a bit more it looks like wiki has blended his article with some stats on an article for a college football player. When I looked earlier I saw the height in the little wiki preview panel, didn’t notice the weight as 285 lbs which should have been the give away. Sorry for the false alarm folks. I was really looking forward to the inevitable crossover with Nisbet,

Wombat

I trusted Wikipedia on that one. Cy listed as 5’10 and Noah looks a fair bit taller there. Looking into it a bit more it looks like wiki has blended his article with some stats on an article for a college football player. When I looked earlier I saw the height in the little wiki preview panel, didn’t notice the weight as 285 lbs which should have been the give away. Sorry for the false alarm folks. I was really looking forward to the inevitable crossover with Nisbet,
Cy is not 5'10. More like 5'6. Quality player so what.

Corsair

The new keeper looks like he's here to fight for a spot, not perennially consigned to second fiddle. Could make things interesting...

Also didn't see Bouman... still no word?

Tevor

Marcos looking sharp. I'm expecting big things this season with more quality around him. I hope his loyalty staying pays off for him.

Cy a bit smaller in stature than i thought but looks like he carries the ball and passes well.

I'm so stoked for this season, we're really starting to look like we've got some potential.
Yeah and when you think of last season it wasn't really until half way through the season Marco was match fit and showed his potential. You have to think his second season will be even better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami