• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Michael

Couldn’t begrudge Birra at all if it’s real and he decides to chase the opportunity and I’m sure it would provide further financial security for his young family.
ofcourse none of us want to lose him anytime soon.. he does seem VERY settled here though and does now own a house in terrigal.

Corsair

This better not happen, I renewed my membership on a full after a few years of 6 game passes based on him signing on for 2 years. Losing him would be a massive blow to our season, I'd be doubting top 6 without him.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
If Birraz is going for a pile of yen , then good on him, shame to lose him, but we all say that when a crowd fave boogies on out …I’m assuming Sozer would get promoted to head keeper and we’d get a above average NPL gloveman…but what do I know

Corsair

If Birraz is going for a pile of yen , then good on him, shame to lose him, but we all say that when a crowd fave boogies on out …I’m assuming Sozer would get promoted to head keeper and we’d get a above average NPL gloveman…but what do I know
Sozer is out injured for the whole season.

Tevor

Would be a shame to lose Birraz during this season, I recall a few years ago over hearing a conversation he had on a plane with a passenger and he had very high aspirations of playing overseas again and it was more Europe than Asia however Japan is no slouch league and he could earn some good $$$ and it may even give him that Europe chance again. The pandemic and having children probably kept him with us longer than he was expecting.

bikinigirl

Please correct me if im wrong, but if (when) we win the FFA cup and go to the AFC play off, does that mean we have the ability to sign another visa player on a short term contract who is eligible to play in the AFC?

. doubt it

. i don't know the current rules but i think it was actually less previously i.e. ALM allowed 5 foreigners, ACL allowed 4+1 ... or something like that

. Cy could be our +1?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami