• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

priorpeter

@priorpeter would it be possible to post audio only to spotify after these live shows? I like to listen while I'm doing other stuff and with FB you have to keep the screen active, it's very annoying as it pauses at the slightest touch in your pocket and stops playing if you switch to something else for a sec. Spotify is really good and easy to use.
Absolutely possible mate - little bit of work to do so, but will look to do this for future shows.

turbo

Russel of Aqualina would be worth looking at. Out of favour and only one of them would start unless something happens to Trarore

Melange

Can I ask two questions? I do like Beni but imports should offer more than our younger Australian players - do you think we have younger players that could do his job just as well or, on balance is it good to have a little more experience to the squad?

Jimmy

How it started and How it's going.
Hopefully Tom will get to host the pod one day.

Due to Covid and other things, it's been a while since I've seen the guys. So it was great to have a quick catch up. Looking forward to Thursday.
Love you.

Hopefully I can make a regular return to the pod either late this year or next year.

Screenshot_20220208-181833_Facebook.jpg

20220208_172835.jpg

Coast Football Ramble

It's been a red hot minute, but the boys are BACK in the studio this week!

Pete, Luke, Tys, and Moz review the Jason Cummings signing, the clashes against Melbourne City and Sydney FC, and dive into the Cup Final against the Vuck.

The lads also look ahead to the next 6 games in 16 days, Moz does a terrible, terrible Edinburgh accent, and we discover who the lads' boink/marry/cut would be (we didn't want to do this, but yet, here we are... thanks Bloomy).

0.00-03.39 - Intro/Fred's Question
03.45-23.40 - Jason Cummings/Sydney/City Review
23.50-46.55 - FFA Cup Final Review
47.05-61.43 - Upcoming Rounds
61.58-8830 - Fan Questions
88.30-90.42 - Outro

Forever and always #UpTheSauce

Corsair

How it started and How it's going.
Hopefully Tom will get to host the pod one day.

Due to Covid and other things, it's been a while since I've seen the guys. So it was great to have a quick catch up. Looking forward to Thursday.
Love you.

Hopefully I can make a regular return to the pod either late this year or next year.

View attachment 2082

View attachment 2083
Gee he's shy isn't he?! Not! Definitely a future host there, he's a natural!

Any thoughts on RB options if Miller does leave? I don't think Storm is the answer, Hall or someone younger?

@priorpeter would it be possible to post audio only to spotify after these live shows? I like to listen while I'm doing other stuff and with FB you have to keep the screen active, it's very annoying as it pauses at the slightest touch in your pocket and stops playing if you switch to something else for a sec. Spotify is really good and easy to use.
Repost to youtube you can listen with the screen off.

Wombat

Good Pod lads. I thought Tyson has some very good insights, though he was a bit OTT regarding Ruon but you all were.

Overall, a very well put together Poddie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami