• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Colours on here

What do you think of the colour scheme on this forum?

• Hate it, change it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care either way

• It's fine, leave it

• Total voters

adz

Staff member
Quick poll just seeing how much effort (if any) I need to put into changing the colour scheme on the forum here - it's a real bugger to work with yellow, make it look good, and at the same time not too bright that your head explodes....  ;D

Deej

I'll say don't care - but I would prefer a different colour scheme to Sydney's forum

Yellow looks better on a dark background.

adz

Staff member
will have a go at replacing the white text with yellow... wish me luck ;)

Alicia

I think if we can change it to get away from it looking like Sydney's that would be good.

Can you change the colour in the solid bars to yellow Adz?

adz

Staff member
actually I kind of like how it looks now but if there is a whole lot of votes to change it in a week or so ill look at it

Jeff (LouMacari)

If I was gonna try anything, I would try for the 'body' bg to a midnight blue along with the table headers? I think that would make the yellow text stand out more and look more yellow.

~Floss~

What about alternating white (or the lt. grey that it is now) and VERY soft, pale yellow for the BG of the forum posts, black text, Midnight headings/links, bolder yellow or blue for some of the bars?

i.e. keeping the background very light (or white where possible) with the bulk of the text black

I know the options for yellows in web colours are pretty limited

dibo

definitely keep the main bg light. aside from anything else it looks less bleak. a really soft yellow tinge (like #fff580 or lighter) might do outside of the text areas, but the text should ideally be black on white for ease of reading.

CCM-JAM80

Admittedly I voted for "Don't care either way" though I did suggest this in another thread.

"I love the look of the forum as a whole - the banner is superb!

The only suggestion would be perhaps amending the presentation of the forum. As an alternate to the predominantly blue and yellow, I would suggest modelling it on the away jersey given the white back ground with black font would much easier to read as opposed to typing on blue or yellow."

rosko

Adz.. You're a genius on the pc.. Need you to do some work on our cycling forum..... Great work with the overall look and especially the fireworks banner...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami