• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

DAVID MOYES..the right guy for the job or is it too early

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
SO..Man U fans...what do we think thus far of Moyes run at Old Trafford...its probably too early too tell, although I'll take not winning the trophy THIS YEAR so he can settle in...BUT, he was hand picked by the boss so Fergie must of seen something

David-Moyes_AI_2610780b_zps659a183a.jpg

midfielder

The similarities between Liverpool in the late 80's early 90's and Man U today .... HHHHHMMMmmm EEEEERRRRaaaaa ... very hard act to follow and they messed up the transfer window something terrible... did not get who they wanted and over paid for what they got...

Moyes my guess is mid next season ... assuming they remain in the top 4 ... if they fall to say 8 or 9 then IMO he will be gone...

Wombat

Moyes is a quality manager.
Give him time to find his feet and Scum (Manyoo) will continue to be a dominant force.
Expect a top 3 finish this year.

Forum Phoenix

Too early by far. They dominated much of the first half, 10 corners, and were never really troubled, could of easily had a couple more.

A lack of patience with SAF. And there would have been no SAF.

For mine they just still badly lack a "Modric".

Was impressed by Adnan in off season. And after watching him again last night, looks a genuine prospect.

sydmariner

SO..Man U fans...what do we think thus far of Moyes run at Old Trafford...its probably too early too tell, although I'll take not winning the trophy THIS YEAR so he can settle in...BUT, he was hand picked by the boss so Fergie must of seen something

David-Moyes_AI_2610780b_zps659a183a.jpg
well he needs 2 keep Rooney @ all costs

Big Al

Rooney isn't the number 10 that other clubs have but you have to play him there to keep him & RVP is definatly a better striker than Rooney but you need Rooney as your back up striker & he won't sit on the bench.

Think both Manchester teams in trouble this year as far as winning goes. Arsenal & Tottenham (maybe Liverpool - nt convinced, think they might be another Everton just a couple of wins off the pace) have bridged the gap should be a great season - Any one of 6 could win it at this stage

sydmariner

Rooney isn't the number 10 that other clubs have but you have to play him there to keep him & RVP is definatly a better striker than Rooney but you need Rooney as your back up striker & he won't sit on the bench.

Think both Manchester teams in trouble this year as far as winning goes. Arsenal & Tottenham (maybe Liverpool - nt convinced, think they might be another Everton just a couple of wins off the pace) have bridged the gap should be a great season - Any one of 6 could win it at this stage
RVP better than rooney:vhappy: don't make me laugh:vhappy:

crock

Well Moyes tried his best but replacing someobe like fergie meant next coach was always going to be under pressure

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb