• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

E-League 2023

Ironbark

Meet the Central Coast’s E-League Pro Players​

Meet the Central Coast’s E-League Pro Players

E-League is back for 2023, with the competition bigger and better than ever before. 11 match days of action kick off tomorrow, with Central Coast Mariners Pro-players Brady Carr and Lachlan Neal ready to face off against some of the best FIFA 23 players in the country.
Making his debut for the Mariners last year after winning the club’s 2022 E-League qualifier event, Brady had a positive first experience in the E-League.
Finishing with one win and one draw out of his five matches, the youngster is prepared to do even better this season.
“I’m very excited to get the competition underway. I’m looking forward to seeing how the competition goes,” he said.
“We are the underdogs but that is what the Central Coast is all about. Competing against some of the best and showing that we can match it with them.”
His promising performances last season saw his contract renewed, becoming player one in the Mariners E-League team. Carr ready to use his experience in the competition to his advantage, without getting too ahead of himself.
“I am a little bit nervous, however I did play last year so I know that I can compete with the best of them,” he said.
“I have played many of my competitors a lot so far this FIFA, so I am kind of used to their play style. My experience last year will help a bit, but it is a new game, so everyone is back to scratch.”
The youngster just excited to be back in the competition again, determined to do his very best and represent the club with pride.
“We can only play who is in front of us, so we will treat every match the same,” he said.
“We will try our best every single game and whatever happens happens.”
Carr is joined by an E-League newcomer this season, with Lachlan Neal putting pen to paper on his first E-League contract.
A Central Coast local who has taken part in our previous qualifying events, a penalty shoot-out win in the final of our 2023 E-League qualifying event sealed his spot on our roster.
Neal nervous at the prospect of facing some of the best FIFA players in the country, but equally as excited for the challenge.
“I am super excited; I can’t wait to get going. I just want it to be time to get started already,” he said.
“Of course there are nerves there, to see some of the players that we are coming up against is slightly intimidating. I’m not going to let that affect me but, I will just go out there and do my best.”
While Neal may not be the most experienced player, he feels that his unpredictability will work to his advantage.
Having not played against many of the other competitors, Neal may very well become the surprise packet of the competition.
“I don’t fully know what to expect, I haven’t played a lot of professional tournaments before. It will be a good test that I know I am ready for,” he said.
“People will underestimate me, thinking it may be an easy game. I know I will put up a good fight and do my best.”
As a part of the E-League official rules both Carr and Neal will need to have two Central Coast Mariners players in their E-league squads.
The duo unanimous in the best three options for the tournament, keeping the exact pairing a secret heading into the initial stages of the competition.
“Two of Jason Cummings, Beni Nkololo and James McGarry will work well I think,” Neal said.
“They will offer us the best return from any of the Mariners FIFA cards.”
Drawn in Group A, Neal will get his tournament underway against MVC BilzaGumus at 6:45pm. He will then take on WEL Airbrn at 9pm.
Brady will play his first match at 6:45pm on Wednesday, taking on ADL Jaz, before a 9pm matchup with MCY Naylor.
All games will be streamed live on the E-League twitch channel, which can be accessed HERE!
The Mariners would like to thank all of our incredible E-League sponsors, Harvey Norman Computers Erina, Lake Haven and West Gosford, MATE, inStyle, Signarama Tuggerah and Anytime Fitness.

sydmariner

Meet the Central Coast’s E-League Pro Players​

Meet the Central Coast’s E-League Pro Players

E-League is back for 2023, with the competition bigger and better than ever before. 11 match days of action kick off tomorrow, with Central Coast Mariners Pro-players Brady Carr and Lachlan Neal ready to face off against some of the best FIFA 23 players in the country.
Making his debut for the Mariners last year after winning the club’s 2022 E-League qualifier event, Brady had a positive first experience in the E-League.
Finishing with one win and one draw out of his five matches, the youngster is prepared to do even better this season.
“I’m very excited to get the competition underway. I’m looking forward to seeing how the competition goes,” he said.
“We are the underdogs but that is what the Central Coast is all about. Competing against some of the best and showing that we can match it with them.”
His promising performances last season saw his contract renewed, becoming player one in the Mariners E-League team. Carr ready to use his experience in the competition to his advantage, without getting too ahead of himself.
“I am a little bit nervous, however I did play last year so I know that I can compete with the best of them,” he said.
“I have played many of my competitors a lot so far this FIFA, so I am kind of used to their play style. My experience last year will help a bit, but it is a new game, so everyone is back to scratch.”
The youngster just excited to be back in the competition again, determined to do his very best and represent the club with pride.
“We can only play who is in front of us, so we will treat every match the same,” he said.
“We will try our best every single game and whatever happens happens.”
Carr is joined by an E-League newcomer this season, with Lachlan Neal putting pen to paper on his first E-League contract.
A Central Coast local who has taken part in our previous qualifying events, a penalty shoot-out win in the final of our 2023 E-League qualifying event sealed his spot on our roster.
Neal nervous at the prospect of facing some of the best FIFA players in the country, but equally as excited for the challenge.
“I am super excited; I can’t wait to get going. I just want it to be time to get started already,” he said.
“Of course there are nerves there, to see some of the players that we are coming up against is slightly intimidating. I’m not going to let that affect me but, I will just go out there and do my best.”
While Neal may not be the most experienced player, he feels that his unpredictability will work to his advantage.
Having not played against many of the other competitors, Neal may very well become the surprise packet of the competition.
“I don’t fully know what to expect, I haven’t played a lot of professional tournaments before. It will be a good test that I know I am ready for,” he said.
“People will underestimate me, thinking it may be an easy game. I know I will put up a good fight and do my best.”
As a part of the E-League official rules both Carr and Neal will need to have two Central Coast Mariners players in their E-league squads.
The duo unanimous in the best three options for the tournament, keeping the exact pairing a secret heading into the initial stages of the competition.
“Two of Jason Cummings, Beni Nkololo and James McGarry will work well I think,” Neal said.
“They will offer us the best return from any of the Mariners FIFA cards.”
Drawn in Group A, Neal will get his tournament underway against MVC BilzaGumus at 6:45pm. He will then take on WEL Airbrn at 9pm.
Brady will play his first match at 6:45pm on Wednesday, taking on ADL Jaz, before a 9pm matchup with MCY Naylor.
All games will be streamed live on the E-League twitch channel, which can be accessed HERE!
The Mariners would like to thank all of our incredible E-League sponsors, Harvey Norman Computers Erina, Lake Haven and West Gosford, MATE, inStyle, Signarama Tuggerah and Anytime Fitness.

Ironbark

There is insane money in gaming. Stadiums fill to watch tournaments, and twitch is a big business.

This said I'm with you and can't stomach the idea of watching others play for more than 25 seconds.

My main interest in this is I know one of the players, and it's another comp that CCM is in

adz

Staff member
I think unfortunately it suffers from the same issues as the actual ALeague. Dodgy production values, commentary off the charts awful, pretty bad format for the games. I don't know if many people watch it or find it interesting.

Supercars did ERacing when covid hit and it was fantastic. Drivers (mostly) took it seriously. They ran it as a proper broadcast with real commentators as if it was real with real cars etc.

Anyway that's my 2c. Have to admit I haven't watched it for a while but can't imagine it's improved since I had a look.

turbo

Supercars did ERacing when covid hit and it was fantastic. Drivers (mostly) took it seriously. They ran it as a proper broadcast with real commentators as if it was real with real cars etc.
The obvious issue is it’s the main characters involved in a relatively accurate digital representation. FIFA pros aren’t generally (there have been a couple of player entrants) actual first team players. I’d watch Sozer throw controllers playing against Irankunda

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami