• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EPL Fantasy Premier League

Muppet

Hi All

I am not sure if anyone has one up and running yet but I have decided to set up a EPL Fantasy Premier League comp open to anyone who want to join for a laugh. I do know FFT does have one. Are there any others? The league number is Code to join my league: 1079048-269956 Weblink is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

I am the first to stick up my hand and say I know two fifths of stuff all about the EPL but I am sure it could be fun. if there is a general Mariners fan one let me know.

Muppet

This may explain why some people were unable to log in.

As you may already be aware, many fans trying to access Fantasy Premier League on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning experienced problems logging in or registering teams prior to the Gameweek 1 deadline.

While the demand reached unprecedented levels on Saturday morning, we fell short of the standards you expect from the world’s biggest fantasy football game and make no excuses for what was both a frustrating and disappointing experience ahead of the new season. For this we apologise unreservedly.

Our technical teams worked throughout the weekend to ensure the technical issue that led to the problems experienced by users was dealt with. Work also continues to improve the quality of your experience with additional steps taken in the game itself that enable you to:

1. Receive unlimited transfers
No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you made multiple transfers earlier this week, you will not be penalised. If you had opted to play your wildcard, this will be restored to your account once the Gameweek 2 deadline passes.

2. Opt to start mini-league scoring at Gameweek 2
The option is available to all mini-league administrators to start the scoring from Gameweek 2. Go to ‘Leagues’ > ‘League name’ > ‘Administer’ > Select ‘Gameweek 2’ in ‘Scoring Starts’ drop-down menu and click ‘Update league details’.

3. Win a VIP trip to watch Man Utd v Chelsea
The manager of the team that accumulates the most points in Gameweeks 2, 3 & 4 will win a VIP trip for two to watch Man Utd v Chelsea on Sunday 18th September 2011 . The prize includes all transport, two nights’ accommodation, match tickets, pre-match hospitality and £250 spending money. If there is a tie between teams, the team with the fewest transfers between Gameweeks 2-4 will win the trip. In the event of a further tie, the winner will be selected at random.

4. Win a new monthly prize - iPad2
Each monthly winner of Fantasy Premier League 2011/12 will be able to choose between receiving an iPad2 or the current monthly prize (replica shirt, iPod nano & digital camera). The runner-up will then receive whichever prize is not claimed by the monthly winner.

Having monitored many of the comments that have been posted on message boards, via blogs, in forums and on social networks, we hope the following additional points will also help clarify some of the queries raised:
• Fantasy Premier League (FPL) is still run by ISM Fantasy Games. The FPL site was redesigned in order to incorporate new features and in order to maintain consistency with the next version of the Premier League's official site. The problems experienced on Saturday are not related to the new look nor are they the fault of ISM Fantasy Games.
• EA SPORTS sponsor the official match statistics across the Premier League website and were not involved in the rebuild of this season's Fantasy Premier League game nor responsible in any way for the issues suffered by users over the weekend.
• The login/registration system had to be upgraded during the summer - this service is delivered by a new third party provider and is the most significant change from previous seasons.
• The live updates will be functioning for Gameweek 2.
• All league standings will be updated after each points update as per previous seasons. The single update for Gameweek 1 was an isolated case.
• If you have problems logging in, please try resetting your password by entering your email address on this page: https://users.premierleague.com/PremierUser/login/reset_password.html You’ll be emailed a new password to use that you can change to something more memorable once youve logged in by visiting ‘My Account’. If you are not receiving the password reminder, please check your Junk folder in your email inbox and add noreply@send.premierleague.com to your Mailing List to ensure that the email arrives in your inbox.

Regards,

Premier League Customer Services

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb