• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA World Cup 2014 - Brazil

Big Al

I went to have a shower and get changed for work when Germany were leading 1-0. I cam back to the tele and the score was 5-0 :eek:. I did a classic double-take just to make sure I was seeing the screen correctly. There's going to be some interesting scenes on the streets of Brazil tonight.
Did exactly the same thing but made an appearance as the 3rd went in.
National disaster in Brazil about to be followed by Argentina lifting the cup at the Maracano?

Big Al

Not so sure
Messi beats Sniejder
RVP shades Higuian
Robben would have shadded Di Maria but will beat his replacement
Ageuro beats kung Fu Sub Hintalar
Argentina haven't let in a goal since knockout rounds started - Dutch backs look shaky under pressure
Playing in Sth America - Will basically be a home game because Brazilians will sell all there tickets to not have to watch the rest of the tournament

sydmariner

Not so sure
Messi beats Sniejder
RVP shades Higuian
Argentina haven't let in a goal since knockout rounds started - Dutch backs look shaky under pressure
Playing in Sth America - Will basically be a home game because Brazilians will sell all there tickets to not have to watch the rest of the tournament
Robben will constantly dive;) in order to get revenge for loosing 4 years ago

Wombat

Italians have always been the grubbiest cheats in the game.....which is a shame because they used to be a talented Football side.

That dive has abetted by a terrible referee who possible ended up with a new Alfa Romeo after that game.

Wombat

I'd prefer the Argies to win but for keep Recky happy I'm going for the Cheese eaters.

btw....how does Robben continue to play so well....he must be nearly 40yo?

true believer

I loved this

2Z1aHRk.gif

Big Al

Not so sure
Messi beats Sniejder
RVP shades Higuian
Forgot better at penalties when Krul not in goal

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K.....what a piss poor end to a decent cup by the Oranje....
heres to the Germans kicking the Argies all over the paddock

:fireup::fireup::fireup::fireup::fireup::fireup::fireup::headbutt::headbutt::headbutt::headbutt::fireup::fireup:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami