• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Forum Upgrades

adz

Staff member
Hi all,

We're starting the process of upgrading our forum software to the latest version today. It will be unavailable for some time while parts of this process are being complete. If you get a message saying the forum is unavailable, DON'T PANIC. It shouldn't be down for too long at a time. I don't even know if that last sentence is written properly but you get the idea. I will probably have at least one coffee break during the process so that might stretch it about 10-20 minutes, so I can make the coffee, then drink the coffee. I'm also getting a bit hungry.

Cheers,
Adz.

sydmariner

Hi all,

We're starting the process of upgrading our forum software to the latest version today. It will be unavailable for some time while parts of this process are being complete. If you get a message saying the forum is unavailable, DON'T PANIC. It shouldn't be down for too long at a time. I don't even know if that last sentence is written properly but you get the idea. I will probably have at least one coffee break during the process so that might stretch it about 10-20 minutes, so I can make the coffee, then drink the coffee. I'm also getting a bit hungry.

Cheers,
Adz.

What advantages does the new version have compared 2 the old version

adz

Staff member
There's a few things. The main thing I think is the "responsive design", which means you can use the forum on your computer, tablet, phone, and whatever, and it should resize stuff and look nice on all of those things.

I'm just having a play around with the styling as it's a bit different now with the upgrade, but I'll sift through what other changes have been made and post about them.

sydmariner

There's a few things. The main thing I think is the "responsive design", which means you can use the forum on your computer, tablet, phone, and whatever, and it should resize stuff and look nice on all of those things.

I'm just having a play around with the styling as it's a bit different now with the upgrade, but I'll sift through what other changes have been made and post about them.
mee likes:thumbup::goodpost:

dibo

Logged in on my PC - looks lovely on this too (obviously it was already optimised for PC screens so the scaled rendering isn't a big difference)

Big Al

Ad's am I right in saying the logout has been dropped from the top of the page?

I found it in my name drop down box but I am lazy & did like it up the top.

Confussed me when the log in had swapped sides to but have that under control now.

Nit picking I know - Just like change when it looks exactly as it did before LOL

adz

Staff member
Yeah sorry, the login got moved to fit the logo in a bit better, and the logout is in a dropdown off your username, along with some other options.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred