• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Hallo, Hoe gaat het, Dick?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So once again FFA have gone for some dutch courage....yep "the little general" Dick Advocaat has taken over the roo's...He played for Den Haag, F.C Utrecht, Sparta Rotterdam and Roda J.C and after playing the man has managed PSV, Rangers, F.C Zenit and Borussia Munchengladbach + the dutch national team and the South koreans. 

So given that he has had success almost everywhere he has gone will he emulate the Huddink period ? Is the era of the Socceroos going to at least the semi's upon us...I'd like to think so...what does everybody else think, will we be able to tell the footballing world that we've been double dutched  and make it to two world cups?   :vhappy:

dibo

RECKY said:
So once again FFA have gone for some dutch courage....yep "the little general" Dick Advocaat has taken over the roo's...He played for Den Haag, F.C Utrecht, Sparta Rotterdam and Roda J.C and after playing the man has managed PSV, Rangers, F.C Zenit and Borussia Munchengladbach + the dutch national team and the South koreans. 

So given that he has had success almost everywhere he has gone will he emulate the Huddink period ? Is the era of the Socceroos going further than ever before on its way...I'd like to think so...what does everybody else think, will we be able to tell the footballing world that we've been double dutched  and make it to two world cups?   :vhappy:

same as south korea, we'll qualify but go out backwards in the first round this time.

Jeff (LouMacari)

I think its very promising and also think that if he takes some of Guus's advice and uses southern hemesphere aussie players, we can build a very strong unit.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
hmmmmm....ok so Dick changed his mind....BUT by gingos we still been double dutched....I checked with the rellies over there and Pim has the following pedigree....
PLAYED FOR: RODA JC, NAC BREDA and SPARTA ROTTERDAM
MANAGED ; SPARTA ROTTERDAM, FEYENOORD, FC GRONIGEN, FORTUNA SITTARD and
PSV (reserves) along with Sth Korea and assistant at BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH.

So i'm just gonna do what i always do and ignore Robbie "the dropkick" Slater, I swear he would have us ranked 9000 as long as he got his way...and i'm gonna watch the Pimster get us to Sth Africa 2010....
groeten aan de nieuwe werkgever ( greetings to the new boss)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb