• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Harry Kewell set to leave Liverpool

fish

It appears our Harry wont be offered a new deal at Liverpool

Now theres a marquee with pulling power :vhappy:

P

Pete

Here's the strategy...
Sign Aloisi as marquee.
Sign Mrdja on a contract, wait til his knee packs up then sign Kewell for the rest of the season as injury cover.
::) ;D

As if we could afford both....... :'(

ryan

I think Harry still has a lot to offer Liverpool. He was very ordinary against Man U but has been good in the Champions League and hopefully Benitez will keep him.

fish

yeah I got it from a bloke walking his dog passed my house, he said he was getting fuel at Wyoming and some dero said he knew a bloke whos mum was on a bus one day reading the paper and another bloke asked her for the time and....................................

fedelta

They should keep him. He will feel as though he has to repay the Liverpool fans because he is such a good player but he has been injured so often. If they don't resign him i heard there are many European clubs after.

Part_Timer

fish said:
yeah I got it from a bloke walking his dog passed my house, he said he was getting fuel at Wyoming and some dero said he knew a bloke whos mum was on a bus one day reading the paper and another bloke asked her for the time and....................................

i heard off a taxi driver named kashmeir that you get your info from andy harper and your hate act is a cover of your secret friendship...what a c**t

Timmyv

Harry will stay in Europe. He is playign great atm and there is a few clubs very keen to sign him.

Sideline

A bit early for Harry to come back here. He's way too good for our league and his Mrs is a pom t.v. star. He may even retire over there. He would be a huge drawcard if he ever did come back. But who would he play for? He's from Sydney's Western suburbs. A Western Sydney team if that ever happened. Don't think so because Sydney needs to consolidate and build up a better support base to warrant another team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb