• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

how to get tickets for epl

We are going to the UK from 30th Dec to 24th of Jan .How can we get tickets to games Manchester United or Liverpool .I know they are the ones everyone wants is there any hope kids desperate?????.

Bex

1) Type www.google.com.au into your internet browser address bar.

2) Enter the following into the google search bar "+EPL +tickets".

3) Click on the first link shown.

serious14

Getting multiple tickets (legally) to a game at Old Trafford is tough at the best of times - you'll have no chance with Anfield unless you know a season ticket holder.

I would have said that it would be easy to get tickets for United's 3rd Round FA Cup game, but we drew Liverpool. Heh.

United play Stoke at Trafford on the 4th January, and Birmingham on the 22nd January - there is a chance that those games might go on general sale to the public. Keep an eye on ManUtd.com If you buy a "One United" membership, you can apply for one ticket per membership to any home game.

You could always chance scalpers at either ground on the day of the game as well.... be prepared to pay a bit of a premium though.

thanks for your advice ,i get the same news from blogs in uk.has anyone used sporting tour groups who sell tickets 160 pounds each for liverpool or website world tickets around the same?

dibo

Don't mean to be rude, but if you're on blogs in the UK then why are you asking about tickets in the UK on an Australian forum?

thank you yes ,dont know whether they are trustworthy or maybe just have to trust our luck once we get over there and see what we can .Uk blogs give information but no answers to other ways to buy tickets.thanks for the help.

bulldogmariner

From experience the best way to get tickets to the EPL is going on club websites. If you are set on Man Utd and Liverpool look for away games where they play at smaller towns like Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke etc. These teams usually don't sell out their season tickets therefore you can try to buy online. I know with Newcastle always sending big groups of travelling fans I had to sit with the home team but I got to see my team play.

Word of advice if you get tickets in a non supporter area do not wear colours because it can get a little rough. Good luck and if you need anymore advice just let me know.

bulldogmariner

When I secured tickets we were in EPL. hahaha
But other than St James' which has the best atmosphere of any ground I have been to in the world. And yes I could be bias. I really enjoyed my trips to Blackburn, Fulham and Portsmouth. Smaller grounds with passionate fans. Old Trafford was good too but just enjoyed the smaller stadiums more.

P

poko

I know it's too late, but thought I'd chuck in my own two cents in case anyone else is looking into it in the future as well...

I got tickets to Chelsea v Wigan & Chelsea v Tottenham using a Chelsea International Membership....which I bought when it was 50% off halfway through the season. I managed to get the Wigan ones via the Chelsea FC site, but had to use a site called viagogo to get the Spurs ones. You might want to check it out, as viagogo only represent a handful of clubs...but I'm pretty sure I saw Man U on there.

Scalpers...well...yeah. People I was with managed to get tickets from Scalpers...mostly people who's friends had season tickets and couldn't make the game (that is also what Viagogo is used for). Expect to pay a premium price on the street though and use general common sense.

Lisarow Yellow (Pooley)

I know it's too late, but thought I'd chuck in my own two cents in case anyone else is looking into it in the future as well...

I got tickets to Chelsea v Wigan & Chelsea v Tottenham using a Chelsea International Membership....which I bought when it was 50% off halfway through the season. I managed to get the Wigan ones via the Chelsea FC site, but had to use a site called viagogo to get the Spurs ones. You might want to check it out, as viagogo only represent a handful of clubs...but I'm pretty sure I saw Man U on there.

Scalpers...well...yeah. People I was with managed to get tickets from Scalpers...mostly people who's friends had season tickets and couldn't make the game (that is also what Viagogo is used for). Expect to pay a premium price on the street though and use general common sense.

so you are the dirty chelsea fan that helps run the yellow army! :p

furns

this looked a good a place as any to drop in this info :)

Just a quick update for LFC fans who may be considering heading UK-side in future.
LFC have re-jigged the memberships options for supporters, you may have seen the new options on the liverpoolfc.tv site. Basically there are three membership options now (this replaces the All Red memberships)
LFC Adult membership (full membership package giving you access to tickets before general release as well as supporters club ticket access)
LFC Junior membership
LFC International membership (only available to supporters outside UK, and you can only access tickets through the supporters club scheme)

Now, LFC is basically removing all paper ticketing from this point so access to Anfield will be via your smartcard issued with one of the above memberships. So if you want access to anfield tickets, you at least need to have an international membership so you can apply for tickets via the supporters clubs ticketing scheme. And you can only apply for individual tickets, each supporter wanting a ticket needs to have their own membership card, which will be activated for the game you have tickets for. This is to remove the touts selling fake tickets, or tickets for inflated prices.

LFC NSW will be finalising our supporters club memberships within the next few days so people are aware and can sort their options out in time for the application window which I anticipate will also open sometime in the next fortnight. For your info, there are two application windows a season for the supporters clubs tickets - games from Aug to Dec have a window late june/early july and games from Jan to May have a window in late nov/early dec.
If you dont apply for tickets via a supporters club and an international membership, the only option for you will be purchase a full adult membership and go into the presale ballot for each game prior to the general sale for that fixture. Or a hospitality package, which can be quite expensive.

if you have any further questions please feel free to drop us a line at nsw@lfcdownunder.com.au

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami