• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"I for one welcome our insect overlords" - The Politics Thread

JoyfulPenguin

As a micro party, once you are out of Parliament it is near impossible to get back in. You lose nearly all your funding as well as your avenue to publicity. Nick Xenophon and the Greens took most of the Democrats votes and the rest was spread between the major parties. The Nick Xenophon Team, which after Nick left is now Centre Alliance, is basically a reincarnation of the Democrats centered around the same sort of policies though the independent Tim Storer (Who was elected on the Xenophon Team ticket) is probably the closest you could find in Parliament to the positions that the Democrats held.

pjennings

Saw a bumper sticker today asking us, given his obvious religious bent. to pray for our new Prime Minister, Scott Morrison.

It simply said "Pray for PM Scott Morrison - Psalm 109:8" - Not knowing what it said I looked it up. ---

"May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership"

midfielder

These guys are brilliant there from the states and have many many many vids hopefully one will run into the other if you click on youtube ... tho they [US] are in a total mess now many times worst than we are.

MagpieMariner

The only petition that can get rid of an elected member (even one who only got 19 votes and quit his party before he even took his seat) is the petition created on election day. However, signing a petition urging him to resign helped me to purge a bit of my anger.

pjennings

Forget the result. My rant has nothing to do with who won or lost yesterday but more to do with who got to vote or more importantly who was not allowed to vote.

How many people were disenfranchised by the stuff up of iVote. Privatising things like elections and censuses to private enterprise that is more concerned with profits than getting the correct results is scandalous. How many people were unable to vote because of this debacle?

Big Al

Forget the result. My rant has nothing to do with who won or lost yesterday but more to do with who got to vote or more importantly who was not allowed to vote.

How many people were disenfranchised by the stuff up of iVote. Privatising things like elections and censuses to private enterprise that is more concerned with profits than getting the correct results is scandalous. How many people were unable to vote because of this debacle?

I didn’t even know it existed. Until saw a few comments last night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred