• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Is this a good idea or a no go idea

midfielder

Stay with me on this one for a bit, and a bit of Banjo Patterson to start.

First Banjo (part of Clancy of the overflow)

In my wild erratic fancy
Visions come to me of Clancy
As he takes a turn a droving
As the seasons come and go
While I face the round eternal
Of the cash book and the journal
But I doubt hed suit the office
Clancy of the overflow

In my wild erratic fancy I had a crazy, idea / concept (vision is going too far) which I can lay out with many unanswered questions.

First the idea / concept, then the questions.

Assuming we make ACL, and the Central Coast authority are still our major backers.

Why not have billboards signs as you enter the central coast especially the southern end saying things like, (nothing cast in stone just concept better wordsmiths to me to tidy up)

Welcome to the

Central Coast

Mariner Territory

It would have our logo on the bottom and have (again concept only experts to develop) a silhouette of John Aloisi kicking a ball, and of course the billboards to be in Blue & Yellow.

Places as you come off the F3, at the first set of lights or just pass the car sale yard. On the train before the tip in Woy Woy on both sides of the train line. Discuss latter just concept at this stage however my guess is it would be seen by about 90% of people coming from the south.

Advantages every time someone goes past the sign it say this is Mariner Territory (again wordsmith for tidy up). Over time it would have a big impact on locals, visiting fans,  and Asian teams coming to play it would help build both respect and build Brand Mariner.

Questions and help, concept is simple but needs better than me to pull together in a more professional manner and maybe more than one sample.

Questions who would we ask, the councils ??, if the councils who at the councils?? Any idea of the cost of the billboards?? Do we include northern boundaries both train and road?? I am assuming Gosford and Wyong councils would errect the billboards !!!

Maybe was a mad silly wild erratic fancy & vision.

All & any, ideas, thoughts, designs, are welcome

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami