• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

jones and bullying

true believer

i wrote to the ATC today telling them i will not bet on any NSW race again this year.
because the only thing that hurts jones is money

while the issue of the everest on the opera house is neither here nor there

alan jones bullying of the opera house CEO is unexceptable.
as jones is a cash for comment stooge .he is only hurt by money

in this case i will not bet on a nsw race again this year
i will also post that people should refuse to bet on races or at least the everest
in protest at jones behaviour

info@australianturfclub.com.au

Wombat

He is a hypocrite and homosexual....not that there is anything wrong with the latter.....although I think he was allegedly involved in an underage boy scandal that got swept under the table. I can't listen to his drivel.

Wombat

i wrote to the ATC today telling them i will not bet on any NSW race again this year.
because the only thing that hurts jones is money

while the issue of the everest on the opera house is neither here nor there

alan jones bullying of the opera house CEO is unexceptable.
as jones is a cash for comment stooge .he is only hurt by money

in this case i will not bet on a nsw race again this year
i will also post that people should refuse to bet on races or at least the everest
in protest at jones behaviour

info@australianturfclub.com.au
Just bet on the Football instead TB or the dishlickers.

sydmariner

Although I think he was allegedly involved in an underage boy scandal that got swept under the table. I can't listen to his drivel.
@Wombat
Other cases
London incident
On 6 December 1988, Jones was arrested in an underground public toilet on Broadwick Street in the Soho area of London. He was taken to the Mayfair police station and charged with 'outraging public decency' and 'committing an indecent act'. Jones' friends rushed to his support, and when the case was heard in the Marlborough Street Magistrates' Court the next day The Crown withdrew the more serious charge, with Jones pleading not guilty to the lesser charge of committing an indecent act. The authorities ultimately did not present any evidence to support either charge, and the second charge was also later dropped, with Jones' lawyers winning 70 in costs. Jones read a prepared statement when he first appeared back on his radio show on 16 January 1989, saying "I am and always was innocent of the charges levelled against me".[4][73] Jones has avoided talking about the incident ever since, although it is frequently raised by his opponents or those looking to highlight alleged hypocrisy in his comments.[10][24][74]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Jones_(radio_broadcaster)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami