• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Life The Universe and Everything

dibo

I'm glad there are HHGTTG jokes in here (and SM, you definitely neuter to read the book) but more than that, I'm glad that the questions above have been asked. I'm curious to see what others think largely because I don't know what I think.

neverwozza

Ok to the original post:

I'm not sure what association you are a member of but I believe here on the central coast the rep programme is run by CCM and is not subsidised by CCF at all. So I am happy in the knowledge that all my subs are staying local and invested back in to the local association. I havent heard much about it lately but I think they are even trying to move away from FNSW so that is even more dollars that will stay in the local football system.

I think MC has also mentioned some desire at taking over the local association. Even though I am a staunch CCM supporter I dont want to see any of my playing subs going to a private organisation.

In regards to coaching lower grade teams I believe parents need to take a little bit more responsibility in this area. I see the same thing year after year - experienced football people use whatever means necessary to get their kids into A grade sides even though they are clearly not up to it. The ones that dont get picked are generally kids that are new to the game, not interested or their parents don't "know" anyone. Now if some of those parents put a little less energy into getting their kids picked in the A side and put more into sharing the coaching knowledge amongst the club we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Not having a go at you as it is clear from your post that your son was the driving force in moving up the grades.

midfielder

SM... think of mice... the earth ... and the meaning of life HHHmmmmmm ... the link may help... the book is better ...

VicMariner

kvKbA8.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami