• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariner stuff not worthy of a whole thread

Corsair

Things a bit slow up Brissie way?

Since the rise of women's football it makes sense to award the Club that has the best combo mens and womens season. Mariners had excellent seasons in both. Easily better than any club, hence the award.
Does anyone give a f**k? Probably offensive but is this of any value or just a PR exercise? Any prize money?

Corsair

Depends whether you believe that we should have football clubs or just random teams of men's and women's that sometimes wear the same kit.
There's a men's comp and a women's comp, is there any need or interest for a joint thing? Do fans actually care about this? It feels manufactured. Is this a thing overseas?

shipwreck

To be honest I think it's a great idea, it celebrates clubs investing in both departments and recognizes achievement and cohesion between the men's and women's teams.

I find it far more annoying that they tried to merge the two into one YouTube channel so I can't just look up the Men's highlights, I have to sift through all of the women's highlights which I admit, I don't really want to watch.

But that's just me

Omni

People used to care. When it was designed so City was guaranteed a trophy. Notice now that it’s CCM they talk much less about it. It’s an achievement, it acknowledges you as the best club in the country on the whole. This is pretty common in Australia across a wide range of sports. I’d like to see more of it globally too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred