• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Brass Band to make a spectacular grand entry.

rossco

I was impressed.
On Tuesday night, the Mariners Brass Band made a spectacular grand entry.
The Japan team had started their drums some 15-20 minutes before kick-off..
But there was no sign of the MBB.
Getting close to kick-off and still no movement.
Then, the magic happened.

I was hoping for another timely grand entrance of the Mariners Brass Band on Saturday’s #F3DERBY.

Final home game... Play music when CCM come out & whilst warming up.

Suggest MBB goes quiet & waits until 10 minutes before kick off
Tee it up with the Stadium announcer to introduce you. After team introductions. (So you do not clash)
Wait 15-20 seconds, start their music behind the wall.
After another 20 second, follow waving CCM Flags & playing music move down both sides to their seating.
Hopefully we'll all be clapping in time to the music.
And Australian fags with the AFC games.

Just a thought.
Ross

Atomic

In my mind, the MBB has been the most inspired and successful initiative we have ever had in terms of active support, particularly when it comes to getting the whole crowd on board. The MBB sets us apart from EVERY other group of supporters in the league.

I would like to see the club pump a few $$$ into the band. Free memberships, free supporters gear… that sort of thing. If that's not a goer, then I, for one, am happy to put my hand in my pocket to help with MBB expenses.

Finally… please, please, please give Sailing a run. :shoutclap:

midfielder

Huge thanks to the MBB ....

Love Ross's idea above ... not necessary the order but the concept of bringing the MBB into the start of the match with the HE just makes SOOOOOOOOOO much sense ...

priorpeter

I was impressed.
On Tuesday night, the Mariners Brass Band made a spectacular grand entry.
The Japan team had started their drums some 15-20 minutes before kick-off..
But there was no sign of the MBB.
Getting close to kick-off and still no movement.
Then, the magic happened.

Didn't get in until a few minutes into the game due to security issues.

I mean... no, wait, it was all planned! ha.

Wombat

In my mind, the MBB has been the most inspired and successful initiative we have ever had in terms of active support, particularly when it comes to getting the whole crowd on board. The MBB sets us apart from EVERY other group of supporters in the league.

I would like to see the club pump a few $$$ into the band. Free memberships, free supporters gear… that sort of thing. If that's not a goer, then I, for one, am happy to put my hand in my pocket to help with MBB expenses.

Finally… please, please, please give Sailing a run. :shoutclap:

All good apart from....we are sailing....great if your are completely pissed.....a no go if sober I'm afraid.

I agree the club should give the brastards a free membership.

I'm going to give all the girls at work a free membership next season as a reward.

I think the bosses at CCM should do the same for the 15 odd people that rock our world every home game....and maybe one for PP coz he has a big mouth.

Last edited:

tsd

All good apart from....we are sailing....great if your are completely pissed.....a no go if sober I'm afraid.

I agree the club should give the brastards a free membership.

I'm going to give all the girls at work a free membership next season as a reward.

I think the bosses at CCM should do the same for the 15 odd people that rock our world every home game....and maybe one for PP coz he has a big mouth.
Agree! Give those magnificent brassholes free membership!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb