• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

turbo

Called it.

Christian Theoharous just got released by WU. Rumours are he is on route to CCM
His transfermarkt page isnt great reading. If you arent getting a run in the hole WU found themselves in earlier this year what does that say? He's played just over an hour for them since arrival. German 4th tier before that. 5 goals 4 assists since 16/17. Less than underwhelming, feels like an old CCM deal tbh but obviously we see something others dont.

Tevor

His transfermarkt page isnt great reading. If you arent getting a run in the hole WU found themselves in earlier this year what does that say? He's played just over an hour for them since arrival. German 4th tier before that. 5 goals 4 assists since 16/17. Less than underwhelming, feels like an old CCM deal tbh but obviously we see something others dont.
Monty and Serge haven't signed too many duds. Got to give him a go.

Insertnamehere

I'm with the lads on the Pod, less concerned about mid field now than at the start of the season. Huddo seems on the money and our Visa problem disappears.
Oh weve defs clicked and it is less of a concern than preseason, for me thats still our weak spot.
We're also at a point that its hard to bring someone in to take over a spot.

Ads

With NPL starting might see a few of the NPL attackers get some last 15min appearances to start breeding and selling them.

Windust is being groomed for the CB step up.

And with Silvera, Garang, Beni, etc presumably will move on need to get the next batch ready!

kuveski, Bayliss, tapp, etc

Mind you Pay Day from World Cup, Rowles and Garang we finally are well positioned I would like to think.

Insertnamehere

Exactly. Injuries have been his issues. That is usually a pattern that is hard to break and some times players bodies can’t ever get right but we could certainly be able to give him 15min stints for a while to see how he goes and if doesn’t work so be it. Backup option for Beni on the left.
I dont know his injury history. If its all soft tissue, it eminently manageable.

Michael

Theo’s a good little pick up, wasn’t expecting much movement coming in this January tbh. If Monty and Serg can get this kid working as hard as a Silvera for example we could definitely be onto something. Super talent on the ball, but it’s all about attitude.

The interest in Tulio isn’t surprising at all. And I love Monty’s comments about some the opinions of Tulio early on. The club need to do absolutely everything to extend Tulio for a couple seasons. There’s a big transfer fee waiting if they can, he’s worth a big punt IMO… I refuse to believe there isn’t cash available after the transfers of Birra, Kye and Garang. Also with Ayongo’s salary possibly being freed up. Heard plenty of the squad say Tulio is probably the best trainer at the club too, bloke works hard and is supreme quality.

Ayongo leaving is a surprise to me, he’s seemed very happy just the injury has slowed him down from any real impact unfortunately. Good luck to him, hope we get a fee. Doesn’t sound like it on this occasion though.

Tevor

So nice to read a player knocked back other clubs because of what we offer young players. For soooo long we had to settle for over paid journey men with a low success rate. The club is in a great place at the moment. Phone is probably ringing off the hook with young talented players wanting to come on board.

FFC Mariner

Theo’s a good little pick up, wasn’t expecting much movement coming in this January tbh. If Monty and Serg can get this kid working as hard as a Silvera for example we could definitely be onto something. Super talent on the ball, but it’s all about attitude.

The interest in Tulio isn’t surprising at all. And I love Monty’s comments about some the opinions of Tulio early on. The club need to do absolutely everything to extend Tulio for a couple seasons. There’s a big transfer fee waiting if they can, he’s worth a big punt IMO… I refuse to believe there isn’t cash available after the transfers of Birra, Kye and Garang. Also with Ayongo’s salary possibly being freed up. Heard plenty of the squad say Tulio is probably the best trainer at the club too, bloke works hard and is supreme quality.

Ayongo leaving is a surprise to me, he’s seemed very happy just the injury has slowed him down from any real impact unfortunately. Good luck to him, hope we get a fee. Doesn’t sound like it on this occasion though.
What makes you think Ayongo is going? Believing FTBL is dangerous

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred