• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Huddo

To clean the lavatories?! Sry harsh just couldn't resist the joke he's actually ok....in a team from 5 years ago.

I despise he had that team behind him, just look at his number in NPL. It ain't him so don't worry, always just felt he was robbed his chance though.

JoyfulPenguin

I despise he had that team behind him, just look at his number in NPL. It ain't him so don't worry, always just felt he was robbed his chance though.
He did get a good chance against Green Gully in the FFA Cup, and subsequently cost Walmsley his job (Definitely not the ONLY reason).

But I think he is a significantly better player than when he left us.

Michael

I know it’s only early, but is Theoharous the steal of the season? You’d have to be f**ked in the head to let him go
1000% he is.
When he sheds some of that puppy weight and can start, I firmly believe he takes beni’s spot. Not a sleight on beni, the competition should help him along too.
The impact Theo had last night was out of this world. And the fitness staff WILL shed those few kilo’s quick smart. The work they did with Tulio in the WC break was crazy.

booney

TBF to Ayongo and Ruhs they were up against two of the best CBs in the comp,Marcelo and Mrcela.However Ruhs needs a lot of work to be a genuine A-League player and Ayongo is unlikely to have much improvement in him.

I doubt that DWH is the answer.Archie Goodwin would do well under Monty's and Serge's tutelage.

Michael

Above anything else I’d love an update on the status of Kelechi. Is he gone? Injured? MIA? Family issues? God forbid… dead?

it’s been an issue for years now that it’s down to us fans to find out for ourselves what’s happened with a player that’s not been sighted. A simple statement from the club or update from Monty would suffice. Kelechi never got to show us what he was about because of injury, could’ve been a real weapon. I respect him immensely for that one game he did a shift whilst still injured.

Big Dog

Above anything else I’d love an update on the status of Kelechi. Is he gone? Injured? MIA? Family issues? God forbid… dead?

it’s been an issue for years now that it’s down to us fans to find out for ourselves what’s happened with a player that’s not been sighted. A simple statement from the club or update from Monty would suffice. Kelechi never got to show us what he was about because of injury, could’ve been a real weapon. I respect him immensely for that one game he did a shift whilst still injured.
He's still around. Don't know what's happening with him though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred