• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2022/2023

Michael

wenzell-halls has family on the coast too. So it’s adding up. Prob announce tomorrow.
It’s not an awful signing IF he buys into our culture and settles. Another young player not trusted by aloisi. We did almost sign him from NPL before Brisbane did too. He showed real promise and scored good goals.

honestly I’d prefer defensive back up, but not unhappy if this happens.

Michael

Looks imminent then. It’s going to be hard seeing him in our shirt. I’ll give him a go but he really needs to prove himself. Perhaps he is in next seasons plans as I’m sure we will have a few move on to greener pastures.
What’s your gripe with him?

crock

Anybody who thought Dingo was going to be a bad signing honestly has no f**king clue. He was always going to be a success here.
There were people who had doubts originally I thought he would be good but their were people who doubted him originally

Ben10

The other thing I like about DHW is that he's a championship winner which may not seem like a big deal but having that winning mentality and experience could benefit a group like ours.

Melange

The other thing I like about DHW is that he's a championship winner which may not seem like a big deal but having that winning mentality and experience could benefit a group like ours.

I'm not too fussed one way or the other about his signing. But this is a good point, not only has that experience, but he contributed significantly to their success, played very well in the big games.

turbo

Ayongo sized hole or a Beni sized hole
If we were going to sell or cut one of them loose at some stage for Moresche to return it might make sense for it to happen in this window. DWH fills the immediate need until he's back and up to speed and is a player we could make money on if we can get him firing. He isn't a youngster anymore at 25 but could still move abroad.

Tevor

If we were going to sell or cut one of them loose at some stage for Moresche to return it might make sense for it to happen in this window. DWH fills the immediate need until he's back and up to speed and is a player we could make money on if we can get him firing. He isn't a youngster anymore at 25 but could still move abroad.
Thought he was younger than 25, his record is not that flash when you think about it and his age. What you are saying makes sense but he is still a pretty big gamble in my opinion. No faith in Dor Jok then, I can understand this though as he hasn't shown a lot in his chances to date.

Meerkat

The only thing that concerns me is that they are possibly looking to fill a so far not made public gap in the forward line.
☹️
I can’t imagine DWH being an adequate replacement for literally any of our front line?
Edited to say.. except possibly Ayongo.

Last edited:

Josho Howe

I love the talk around gaps in our forward line when we're a league leading 29 goals in 14 games and have the seemingly imminent signing of another striker to contribute. I get the apprehension for DWH but l trust in Monty and Serg that they can get the best out of him and at 25, still has a lot to contribute imo. I could be completely wrong and it doesn't turn out well, but l see this signing as a positive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark