• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad 2024/2025 ALM and ACL Elite

priorpeter

f**k I didn't even realize Kaltak was still under contract for next year, absolutely no way should he be going laterally to another ALeague club, that's a complete stitch up.

Did we only extend Dan by a year or did he have a year left before he decided to stay? His whole situation last year was a bit weird.
Hally had a year left, however the deal for him to go to Sydney at the end of last year was all but done, until we asked Sydney for a player in return whom they did not want to release. Turns out staying worked out pretty well! He’ll be lining up for Auckland next year, unless he gets a reasonable overseas offer.

I’ve not spoken to niz but I suspect based on his emotion in the post game IV that he’s kicked his last ball for us.

shipwreck

Hally had a year left, however the deal for him to go to Sydney at the end of last year was all but done, until we asked Sydney for a player in return whom they did not want to release. Turns out staying worked out pretty well! He’ll be lining up for Auckland next year, unless he gets a reasonable overseas offer.

I’ve not spoken to niz but I suspect based on his emotion in the post game IV that he’s kicked his last ball for us.
Thanks Pete.

Any chance we can know who the Sydney player we asked for was? It's all of non consequence now 👀

Michael

Good stuff, I heard it on the podcast as well and wondered where it had all of a sudden came from. Probably just people trying to destabilise us like normal.
100% this. The rumours will be constant, yes, some will go. But I firmly believe what happened this season and ACL footy changes the dynamic ever so slightly. I don’t believe the usual exodus will be as big this time. We need to be abit more chill when the rumours happen this time around.
I believe Jacko, Simmo and Rich will do their best to keep Niz, Brian and Fazz in particular. We don’t really know what the deal is with Max’s move. It’s a crying shame Hally signed that pre contact, he does deserve a pay day but I think he may end up regretting the footy side of the decision. I’m sure he leaves with the majority of our blessing.

Meerkat

100% this. The rumours will be constant, yes, some will go. But I firmly believe what happened this season and ACL footy changes the dynamic ever so slightly. I don’t believe the usual exodus will be as big this time. We need to be abit more chill when the rumours happen this time around.
I believe Jacko, Simmo and Rich will do their best to keep Niz, Brian and Fazz in particular. We don’t really know what the deal is with Max’s move. It’s a crying shame Hally signed that pre contact, he does deserve a pay day but I think he may end up regretting the footy side of the decision. I’m sure he leaves with the majority of our blessing.
I don’t see any of those guys staying.

Still, every one of them has given their best and brought us their best, so anything they do beyond this point will have my blessing. Gutted, as I may be to watch them go.

Michael

Looks like Ronny Barcellos is returning to Portugal, just posted a goodbye on Instagram. Wouldn’t mind him coming back, he did have a great impact with hugely important moments during the 2nd half of the campaign. We should be thankful for his efforts, but I think we’ll be targeting a higher quality player for ACL footy.

Tevor

Looks like Ronny Barcellos is returning to Portugal, just posted a goodbye on Instagram. Wouldn’t mind him coming back, he did have a great impact with hugely important moments during the 2nd half of the campaign. We should be thankful for his efforts, but I think we’ll be targeting a higher quality player for ACL footy.
Yeah but he seemed to give a hint that it’s not goodbye and Doka also seemed to indicate he might be coming back. Normal procedure with loans until something is worked out. Wonder how long he is contracted to them for.

pjennings

Yeah but he seemed to give a hint that it’s not goodbye and Doka also seemed to indicate he might be coming back. Normal procedure with loans until something is worked out. Wonder how long he is contracted to them for.
He is off contract in June according to Transfermarket

Corsair

Definitely like to see Ronny back, feel like he's only just getting started with us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred