• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Ufuk all the sheep

Corsair

Expecting major ref bias on this one to bolster football in NZ after their hiatus. Expect some bad calls and cheating. Offsides that weren't, a pen or 2 against us, an early red if there's an opportunity. The usual stuff when they want the opposition to win for the good of the league.

I reckon we need to score 3 at least to bury this. Will be interesting to see if he starts Urena. I'd be tempted to save him until 2nd half.

Speaking of bias, Moresche to score at least one today!

style_cafe

I would imagine Roux would be the replacement for Milleras for up front Urena /Cumdog most probable. The key for mine is stopping Sotirio. I’d like to see Hatch up front with Moreshe feeding him in the last 30 mins if needed… :popcorn:

booney

Expecting major ref bias on this one to bolster football in NZ after their hiatus. Expect some bad calls and cheating. Offsides that weren't, a pen or 2 against us, an early red if there's an opportunity. The usual stuff when they want the opposition to win for the good of the league.

I reckon we need to score 3 at least to bury this. Will be interesting to see if he starts Urena. I'd be tempted to save him until 2nd half.

Don't give them any ideas.

Tevor

So nothing different to any other game then. This is a huge task for the team, I’m not confident.

Ozhammer

Hopefully the emotion of a homecoming will throw the Nix a little off balance themselves, allowing us to take advantage. I will be interested to see if Niz and Ballard (I am assuming he will start) can dominate Pennington and Sutton/Old (or whomever they start with) in the middle, as the outcome of that battle will likely dictate the flow of the game.

We can definitely win this one but nobody should underestimate the difficulty of the task and hopefully Monty and Serge have a solid game plan for this one.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Nix cop it nearly as much as we do. So, refereeing might be even for once ;-)

Actually a bit worried about this one - if Nix come out seeking revenge then we could be in trouble.

Man Overboard

Hopefully the emotion of a homecoming will throw the Nix a little off balance themselves, allowing us to take advantage. I will be interested to see if Niz and Ballard (I am assuming he will start) can dominate Pennington and Sutton/Old (or whomever they start with) in the middle, as the outcome of that battle will likely dictate the flow of the game.

We can definitely win this one but nobody should underestimate the difficulty of the task and hopefully Monty and Serge have a solid game plan for this one.
I doubt that Nix will make the same mistakes as last game. [They sat back and let us play in their half and Piscopo and Satorio didnt start].

crock

Lose today and finals are probably out of reach unless others stuff up which of course is possible considering alot of sides have been inconsistent outside city and perth city consistent at winning glory consistent at losing

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred