• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners VS Melbourne

BAD BULLZ

OUT: Heff Vidmar Jedi
IN:Wilko Browny Kwazzy Stringers(is this confirmed )i'm not confident

------------------Danny--------
Porter/stringers--boogs--(c)Wilko----Browny
Owens--------Hutch-----TommyP----Kwazzy
----------Aloisi----------Sasho------

Stringers/porter---simon/gumps/trott
Would anyone want to insert clarky to that mix??

Crowd less than 10k
Score could be absoulutly anything this week Two of the best squads in the comp both in poor poor form losers going to be thrown rite in to the fight for 4th spot
Next two weeks are HUGE!!!

Deej

Browny and Kwas are not confirmed Eggy, Kwas should be ok Browny not sure.

If we don't get over 10k for Aloisi's home debut I'll be very upset!

BAD BULLZ

DJ said:
Browny and Kwas are not confirmed Eggy, Kwas should be ok Browny not sure.

If we don't get over 10k for Aloisi's home debut I'll be very upset!

I wouldn't be happy either but i have lost faith in our "part time fans" When we were winning We couldn't get big crowds our only excuse was the games on sundays now were struggiling and were still playin on sunday.I'm not sure how the fans will react to Aloisi's signing it didn't appear to help our travelling support to sydney.Really hope i'm wrong it's just a feeling usually i'm overly optimisistic bout the results and crowd that feeling is gone.

We need Kwaz out there.get well soon kwaz.

northernspirit

surely we will get over 10k - aloisis home game, the reigning champions and the boys fighting to stay at the top of the table... id be really dissapointed with anything less than 12k tbh

mariners4ever

wilko will is a confirmed player for sunday:

Mariners boosted

CENTRAL Coast are set to welcome back captain Alex Wilkinson for Sunday's match against reigning A-League premiers Melbourne at Bluetongue Stadium.

The 23-year-old defender has been sidelined for nine weeks after injuring his knee in the opening-round win over Sydney FC.

Wilkinson's return provides a timely boost for the second-placed Mariners, who are in a mini-slump having lost three of their last five games after they were unbeaten in their first five matches.

northernspirit

"mini slump"... pretty spot on, we havent played too well of late, the boys are capable of still having an outstanding season though :D

mariners4ever

my team would be:

danny

porter  wilko  boogs  browny

kwassy  tommy  hutch  owens

sasho  aloisi

bench:  trott  simon  stringers  gumps   

M

mariners_4_ever

our best advantage would be to play 4 strikers.

danny

andrew    nigel        alex (c)      damien

matt      john h.        andre        adam

sasho            john a.

bench:-matt  brad  tommy  paul

sorry i couldn't put greg in as he hasn't impressed me. running two strikers down either side with john and andre in the middle would be the way to go. would like to see dean moved forward in future with damien in behind him. matt is hungry for a goal and he gets back quicker to defend. kwassy will give 110% for the first 30-45 minutes then bring on tommy. we need to strike hard and fast to beat melbourne. melbourne papers said ernie was expecting a new signing this week but didn't say who. GO MARINERS !!!!!

prw1960

Mariners Fans...don't forget Fans Rant on 2KY Football Fever.

Airtime on commercial radio for Mariners Supporters.

Phone 02 8517 1017 and speak your mind, have a rant after the Melbourne game.

On the show....an interview with a Mariners player, hopefully Aloisi, straight after the Victory match...Rob Baan talks us thru the new Devpt plan......  we catch up with legend Oscar Crino to find out Where He Is Now and Andy Jackson of 442 joins us.

We'll also hear from Kossie after Sydney's 2nd straight win....but you can turn the sound down then if you like.

2KY Football Fever  -  1017am  -  9-11pm Sunday evenings..

BAD BULLZ

Ha ha we played well below standards and we r still top of the league oiy melbourne 1nil and u farked up :headbutt:
I am now fired up again :fireup: :vhappy:

CCM-JAM80

That was an ordinary 70 minutes (excluding our opening 10 and last 10) for us though we scraped home!

The elation when Tommy put the ball in to the top right corner was sensational! I sit in the Western Members stand and we had a travelling Melbourne bunch in the stands behind us (underneath commentary box) and didn't they carry on at 1-0. Seeing them waddle out after our second was priceless :D

Anyone else see John Cosmina? I sit on the aisle and he walked right past me (ever unassuming) to sit in the box with Singo.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami