• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

Meerkat

I think you will find that wsw have ended on 45 after having 3 points deducted. So we ate still in there

Ok, that’s what I was trying to figure out, if that points tally was less the 3 points. I’m tired ? ?☝️?

Last edited:

Rising Sun

Conversely if we lose, we are go straight to an elimination semi, and have to go the hard route to the GF. A draw would see us play WSW in the preliminary semi, whilst the win would get us a week off. Hopefully the 1st grade friendly yesterday won't have too big an impact on the side we turn out

Big Al

Conversely if we lose, we are go straight to an elimination semi, and have to go the hard route to the GF. A draw would see us play WSW in the preliminary semi, whilst the win would get us a week off. Hopefully the 1st grade friendly yesterday won't have too big an impact on the side we turn out
I think the club will go with the job is done (promoted) and will play a similar side to last few weeks but It would be good for those trying to get into the first grade squad to have the pressure of winning the league today and the finals in the next couple of weeks as you can’t replicate that intensity and it’s great for learning how to win big games and the little extras you have to do. Will be interesting that’s for sure.

priorpeter

I think the club will go with the job is done (promoted) and will play a similar side to last few weeks but It would be good for those trying to get into the first grade squad to have the pressure of winning the league today and the finals in the next couple of weeks as you can’t replicate that intensity and it’s great for learning how to win big games and the little extras you have to do. Will be interesting that’s for sure.
They put out a full strength side (including Jok and Windust) on Tuesday night, and will likely do the same again today - they’re gunning for top spot.

Big Al

They put out a full strength side (including Jok and Windust) on Tuesday night, and will likely do the same again today - they’re gunning for top spot.
No
Caruso
Hong
Larsen
Trapp
On Tuesday

Maybe another 1 or two I missed or are some of those injured?

priorpeter

No
Caruso
Hong
Larsen
Trapp
On Tuesday

Maybe another 1 or two I missed or are some of those injured?
I should clarify - full strength from what was available. Caruso & Tappy were unavailable, Larsen injured in the previous game at pluim (hamstring) but could be back today. I think Hongy had a knock too.
Having spoken to both Christo and Ken, promotion was the minimum aim, but they definitely want the premiership.

Last edited:

Big Dog

I should clarify - full strength from what was available. Caruso & Tappy were unavailable, Larsen injured in the previous game at pluim (hamstring) but could be back today. I think Hongy had a knock too.
Having spoken to both Christo and Ken, promotion was the minimum aim, but they definitely want the premiership.
Hongy broke his thumb a few weeks ago. Can play with a special cast after this weekend if selected

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami