• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New Year's Resolution

Mariner Girl

So as we move from 2007 into 2008, what is your  New Year's Resolution? Is it something you want to give up, change or gain?

Mine is to loose weight and get fit so I can get back into Triathlon :pirashoot:

dibo

Mariner Girl said:
Mine is to loose weight and get fit so I can get back into Triathlon :pirashoot:

hmmm... wouldn't getting back into triathlon get you losing weight? ;P

i don't do new year's resolutions though.

Mariner Girl

dibo said:
Mariner Girl said:

hmmm... wouldn't getting back into triathlon get you losing weight? ;P

i don't do new year's resolutions though.

Yeah, it's a catch 22 with this one. Getting back would certainly help, but the bike would be a killer carrying weight up any sort of hill.

Tassiemariner

I have two this year.

I have get my beep test score up too 13 and
my usual one that i've had every year of my life. Go to England.

rosko

Good on you Mariner Girl... I have to drop some weight to have a chance at the 000 world champs for cycling in 09, so if you need a training partner....

Mariner Girl

rosko said:
Good on you Mariner Girl... I have to drop some weight to have a chance at the 000 world champs for cycling in 09, so if you need a training partner....

Thanks Rosko, I have heaps to loose. At the moment you would drop me before we even got out of the driveway (LOL) I would be looking at mid year before I got onto a bike out on the road.
Lots of work in the gym for the first few months (ouchy wouchy).

Best of luck with the World Champs.

Pokes

Like every female in the world (ok, not all...but you know)....loose some weight and get back into dancing. Also, do more charity work and see family more often.

skilbeck

learn to surf as well as enjoy and make the most my 14 days of free time before i start thesis and im buried in uni work and of course do a decent job of my thesis and major design project this year.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
lets see....already gave up smoking....seen the family in the netherlands....cut down drinking to game day......promised to tolerate teenagers more.....I DUNNO..... help me out someone

:headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce:

kevrenor

Foriegnmariner said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1st post of 2008!!

Also well done Adz ... love your work!  Looks much better than the 9pm fireworks last night!

Happy New Year all .... at least we haven't lost a game this year!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred