• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Ole behind the wheel - the MUFC new era

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
No matter what you think of MUFC...you gotta appreciate how good Ole GunnaScoreAGoal is going with the boys...I hope they sign him up ....or they can send him to GOSFORD ! Either is fine with me
NB8ksm.png

Big Al

No matter what you think of MUFC...you gotta appreciate how good Ole GunnaScoreAGoal is going with the boys...I hope they sign him up ....or they can send him to GOSFORD ! Either is fine with me
NB8ksm.png
Very lucky this morning with the penalty but Man U always find away in the last 10. Fergie time

pjennings

They missed Fergie time after he left and didn't get it back until Mike Phelan returned. Sounds like it was Phelan time all along!!

BrisRecky

How good is Paddy Crerand calling the MUFC games...a commentator after my own heart

BrisRecky

Can you imagine FP , a fox sports commentator saying “ Your right Stewart this referees a absolute disgrace” ...I can’t, paddy says it a lot...and he was bagging the Chelsea boys something chronic yesterday

BrisRecky

Which f**kin game was that ref at the v Cardiff game reffing ?...what an absolute shitbag

BrisRecky

An absolutely outstanding doco about my all time personal favourite manager , Sir Alex Ferguson

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

Yeah I watched that too was great. Georgie was/is the greatest.

Ole has his work cut out for him. Almost as much dead wood as us to cut.

BrisRecky

Who would you keep out of the current squad?
Phil Jones, Luke Shaw , Smalling, Lindeloff, Juan Mata, pogba, lingaard, McTominey, Martial, Rashford and I’d promote permanently tommy Chong and keep a firm hold on Mason Greenwood as well

Forum Phoenix

There only a handful of players that we can truly build around imo but we can’t clear them all at once.

From Reckys list I’d cut jones as well, Shaw is on thin ice and Pogba is just too inconsistent and has the wrong mentality for united imo.

Bottom line we have to step away from the sign one or two big hyped players - which has seen flop after flop and instead sign a bunch of real footballers, build from the back and promote youth. Liverpool have proven how it’s done imo.

BrisRecky

FP, sure Jones has had a couple of bad games ...but him and Shaw have been fairly consistent ....you may, however , be onto something with Pogba...also I’d flick lukaku.....must be time to get the good old MUFC youth policy firing again
And as I said before , it starts with McTominey, Chong and Sanderson...and there is more we’re they came from...for example James Greenwood and Angel Gomes

Forum Phoenix

FP, sure Jones has had a couple of bad games ...but him and Shaw have been fairly consistent ....you may, however , be onto something with Pogba...also I’d flick lukaku.....must be time to get the good old MUFC youth policy firing again
And as I said before , it starts with McTominey, Chong and Sanderson...and there is more we’re they came from...for example James Greenwood and Angel Gomes

Imo Jones continues to show that his youth roots were in midfield not in CB. Been caught out of position far too many times. Compare him to Ferdinand, Vidic or even Brown. He’s just not top 4 EPL Centre back quality. Mid table team level imo.

I like Shaw but he hits so many passes into the opponents it’s Incredible. So I haven’t been surprised to see people calling for his release as well.

Agree on Lukaku, I’d let him go. Also with youth. Gomez and Chong need time but look like they may be able to make the transition to first team and I thought Greenwood was the only bright light of the embarrassing Cardiff game and was mostly excellent.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami