• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Ole behind the wheel - the MUFC new era

Forum Phoenix

Yeah I believe in Ole too. Will not call for his dismissal until he’s had a chance to truly build his own squad. But our current squad is so far off the pace imo.

Wombat

Brighton just beat Spurs 3.0 with Ryan and Mooy playing for them. That’s a spectacular win. Interestingly they played 442.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
If one can hang onto a few if them younguns (Chong etc) , next season will be a vast improvement

Wombat

If one can hang onto a few if them younguns (Chong etc) , next season will be a vast improvement

You and every other Manyoo fan said this year would be a vast improvement!! At least you might leap frog Spurs this year.

Forum Phoenix

Brighton just beat Spurs 3.0 with Ryan and Mooy playing for them. That’s a spectacular win. Interestingly they played 442.

I’ve been trying to watch the Brighton games because of Matty and Mooy. Great result though obviously spurs are a basket case right now. Press is saying Brighton humiliated them. Will have to check it out.

I thought we’d be better under Olly until the transfer window. 3 very good signings only put a dent in our issues. Going to take at least 4 more successful windows to get it sorted imo.

BrisRecky

You and every other Manyoo fan said this year would be a vast improvement!! At least you might leap frog Spurs this year.
YeH, but I thought Mulvey might do some good too...so what the f**k do I know

Wombat

Trouble is Mulvey was just here for a holiday. Totally unprofessional which shocked me as i had heard very good things. The 2nd slick talking Pommie con man we have had.

Phelan is a numpty for mine and i'm sure Ole is super professional but he is green as.

BrisRecky

Trouble is Mulvey was just here for a holiday. Totally unprofessional which shocked me as i had heard very good things. The 2nd slick talking Pommie con man we have had.

Phelan is a numpty for mine and i'm sure Ole is super professional but he is green as.
Yep, I mean Ole managed Molde back home and Cardiff City but yeah his definitely some shade of green

BrisRecky

I think Ole has finally turned the corner , appears his got the right squad and his sussed the job ...look out next season
#UnitedChampionsAgain

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami