• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Petrie doing great things at Ross County

Teddy Bear

Ross County has won the Scottish second division and will be promoted next year with thanks to Petrie's playing and coaching skills.

Ross County became the Irn-Bru Second Division Champions at Victoria Park, following a 4-0 win over Berwick Rangers.  Dene Shileds, Andy Barrowman (twice) and Paul Lawson getting the goals for County, however it was the news just a couple of minutes from the end that Brechin City were beating Airdrie Utd that brought the loudest cheers of the afternoon.

This was to be Countys 500th league game since joining the Scottish Football league, and another healthy home support turned out in atrocious wintry conditions hoping to see County clinch the league title.  The only scenario that would see this happen would be a win for County over Berwick at Victoria Park, combined with Airdrie Utd loosing to Brechin City at Glebe Park.

Derek Adams went with a very attacking line-up for the team against Berwick Rangers, playing with four recognised strikers in Sean Higgins, Dene Shields, Andy Barrowman and Stewart Petrie. 
This was reflected in the pattern of play too, as from the very start of the match to the end County did all the attacking while Berwick Rangers sat back defending going for damage limitation from the start.

Bex

Incidentally, how many goals has Petrie scored. I notice he didn't score one in the 4-0 effort. Not trying to be critical of the guy; I just haven't followed Petrie since he has been playing for Ross County.

Bex

Yeh, Wiki shows Petrie is scoring a lot.

I better not say how many .......... Wiki is everyone's friend and I wouldn't want to spoil that.

mustapha_beer

forzamariners said:
irn-bru is an excellent drink

Damn right....goes down beautifully with a nice roll and square sausage!

Anyway, good to see Stewie P doing well for himself...maybe we'll see him back here one day to continue his countryman's good work!

Arabmariner

No Laddie it goes like this.......................

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt_rU-Sh15g

Made in Scotland from girders!!!!!! :headbounce:

Arabmariner

mustapha_beer said:
kevrenor said:
Arabmariner said:
A roll an slice and a bottle o Irn Bru...............Braw!!! :)

$1.79 at Coles Epping .... proper stuff ... sipping on one right now!

Arabmariner & my glasses are empty.......cheers for the refill, Kevrenor!
Aye.Have you got Setanta on at home Kevrenor?If so we,ll be round on Monday for a drink and to watch the Arabs play the Hibees!! 8)

Bex

Bearinator said:
Its not what I would call "a lot". Its healthy but he is not Cronaldo

Yeh, I call it a lot. Without mentioning any names, one goal every two games equals the top goal scorer in HAL v3.

Arabmariner

Arabmariner said:
No Laddie it goes like this.......................

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt_rU-Sh15g

Made in Scotland from girders!!!!!! :headbounce:
Or this is a good one.......................

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYNkqMPGQoY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred